Skip to main content

Skye & Travis

indeed. they have been quite good together since day 1. i think maybe because they are both young, loud, somewhat bubbly, and arent trying to establish some sort of intellectual superiority over one another.

I find it weird how a girl like Skye would go for someone in the likes Jake over Travis. :confused:

Even Travis found it surprising ("Jake, Leo and Ryan....why didn't you want a piece of me?", to paraphrase).

Oh, in reality, I see Aisha-looking chicks with Jake-looking dudes and Skyes with Travises.

I find it weird how a girl like Skye would go for someone in the likes Jake over Travis. :confused:

Even Travis found it surprising ("Jake, Leo and Ryan....why didn't you want a piece of me?", to paraphrase).

Oh, in reality, I see Aisha-looking chicks with Jake-looking dudes and Skyes with Travises.
When Jake rapped for everyone and Skye said to Aisha "I wanna make out with him" and then Aisha said "so do I" Skye then said "Back off, you got Travis" as if Aisha had already got the main prize.

Tbh I thought she was gonna go for Ryan all along.

When Jake rapped for everyone and Skye said to Aisha "I wanna make out with him" and then Aisha said "so do I" Skye then said "Back off, you got Travis" as if Aisha had already got the main prize.
Ah yes I remember that now.

He was tall after all, and shy - What Aisha goes for in a guy.

Back