Skip to main content

Skye and Travis=Brigitte and Nobbi?

insider06

Are Skye and Travis starting to remind anyone else of a slightly toned down version Brigitte and Nobbi from the 2008 series? Skye is a blonde bimbo who throws tantrums and acts dumb just like Brigitte. Travis is a loud, douchey, show off just like Nobbi.

I say a toned down version because Brigitte threw worse tantrums than Skye and Nobbi was even louder and definitely funnier than Travis is.

Does anyone else agree/see this comparison to some degree?

I don't know...I actually liked Nobbi lol
Haha I know I liked Nobbi as well and the Skye and Brigitte comparison is superior to the Nobbi and Travis one, however, I do see some similarities in the interactions between Brigitte and Nobbi and Skye and Travis.

Hahaha that's really true. They are similar. But I was totes team Brigitte and Nobbi. They were the two that I wanted to win, then I rooted for Ben in the end.

But Skye and Travis are less crucial to the game / group dynamic. I genuinely liked Brigitte and Nobbi a lot, lot more.

Hahaha that's really true. They are similar. But I was totes team Brigitte and Nobbi. They were the two that I wanted to win, then I rooted for Ben in the end.

But Skye and Travis are less crucial to the game / group dynamic. I genuinely liked Brigitte and Nobbi a lot, lot more.
I agree with this post 100%

I would go further,

Katie is Bianca

Lisa is Terri

Travis is also Rory and Saxon

Jake is Travis

Anyway, there are some similarities, but Nobbi I think had a mean streak. Bridgette was more naive and sheltered and was spoiled like a child. Her and Skye are actually quite different and Bridgette was more endearing. Skye is a bit of a mess.

cant really say that i see that. nor can i see these tantrums.
sometimes i wonder if some of you are watching some 'mirror universe' bbau

Back