Skip to main content

Showing Percentages

Wormow

They aren't showing the faces of the percentages tonight as it's "so close to the final" yet they weren't afraid to show the percentages of the Stacey eviction last year as well as the mid-week finale percentages when Estelle was in the lead? Shit was rigged last year to make sure Estelle didn't win.

They aren't showing the faces of the percentages tonight as it's "so close to the final" yet they weren't afraid to show the percentages of the Stacey eviction last year as well as the mid-week finale percentages when Estelle was in the lead? Shit was rigged last year to make sure Estelle didn't win.

They obviously changed it to make it fair?
I don't see what's wrong with that

I don't agree.
I think they'll show it on Monday.
and it'll screw up who ever is in the lead...and who ever is in the lead wont win.

Yeah, was a bit of a puzzle. Now I wonder who was on the 30? Tim fans came back with vengeance after bens shock eviction.

They do this every year, why do they change things towards the final?
Do the same thing every week, don't change just because it's towards the end.
How is it fair to not show the faces now? If they did this in earlier weeks it could have effected previous results.

B/s!

Next week is when they shouldn't show the numbers

Yeah I have no idea why they didn't show the %'s. Just ridiculous.

If anything people are going to feel less inclined to vote now because they don't really know how their housemate is going.

Yep showing those percentages certainly hurt Estelle last year, was very annoyed they did that. I'm glad they've learnt from that and are not making the same mistake this year, as curious as I am to know what they were.

It's the fair thing to do for all housemates and ensures that the voting stays honest. Otherwise whoever was in the 30% wouldn't be given a fair go next week as evident with what happened with Estelle last year, I think it keeps in interesting and the race wide open...

I think it was Tim on top, then Jade, Drew and Ed.

Bookies really have Drew's odds of being evicted really low. I think there is a good chance he will finally be evicted in the double.

I have a feeling that Jade had the 34% then Drew, Tim and Ed.
As a fan of Tahan, I didn't vote at all this week but was hoping that Drew would survive.
I think the final three will be Tahan, Jade and maybe Boog.
I dont think Tim will make it.

I think they didn't show it because of the whole Ben situation thing, if tim got the 34% they were probably scared that voters wouldn't care to vote to win cause they think he would have won.

If who think want to win isn't leading they'll show the faces just like they did in each of the last two seasons at the end. They should never show the faces from week 1 to the end.

Back