Skip to main content

Showdown Not showing on Foxtel IQ series link

The10thDoctor

Just a heads up for those using series link...the showdown hasnt shown up on my series link and it might not for yours..
people might want to recheck their to make sure they dont miss out

Same for Telstra T-Box. Will also be the case for Big Brother Confidential - if you can even be bothered watching it... :rolleyes:

thanks for the heads up, wasn't going to check it before heading to work tonight! :D
pretty strange that it doesn't series link though

thanks for the heads up, wasn't going to check it be forever heading to work tonight! :D
pretty strange that it doesn't series link though

Just tried series linking showdown on my foxtel iQ box and it worked for me.

yeah I meant as just series linking bb, worked for evictions, noms, confidential last year, seems strange that they only link daily/standard shows this year

fetch tv works, gawd its cheaper and betta than all that faggy telstra shit. :mad:

i series linked and it all seemed to go well. Checked this morning and Showdown wasnt on the schedule.
Searched for showdown and set it to record and then it asked if i wanted to series link that.

Have no idea why this would be unless Showdown isnt being called Big Brother

It isn't.

In EPG terms, they've just separated Showdown from the rest of Big Brother. As long as you took notice beforehand and set Showdown on Series Link too, it should be all good from now on. :)

fetch tv works, gawd its cheaper and betta than all that faggy telstra shit. :mad:

Great any days now I will get my Fetch TV. I tried to tell them I wasn't interested in Fetch, could they give my a I Pad instead :p but they would not :(

I changed my plan with Optus just to have more download/upload time for the same price I was paying.

Back