Skip to main content

Shoot the messenger....

darknstormy

In the incident tonight where Drew conveyed to Tahan, What Jade and Mikkayla had said about her. One really poor thing i found was Drew could not even admit to it initially, He seemed ok for the girls to Blame Boog. That really annoyed me, Sure what Jade and Mikkayla had said was not the nicest, but poor Boog if she got blamed as the messenger.

Drew didnt put the words to Jade and Mikkaylas mouth! They should take responsibility of their own words! However shame on drew on making Boog look bad

Well, what was said was along the following lines:

Jade: If she [Tahan] fell into a hole and died, I don't think I'd care. Actually, no, I don't want her to be dead.
Mik: I'd probably just kick some dirt over it.

Drew told Tahan that this was said:

Jade: I wish she would die in a hole.
Mik: I'd bury her/cover it up.

What Drew conveyed to Tahan was something a lot more harsh and mean-spirited. Jade and Mikkayla obviously don't wish Tahan to die but said those things because they don't like her - Jade attributed her statement to the fact that she doesn't like how Tahan picks on 'weaker' people and Mikkayla -- while her comment was obviously not meant seriously -- doesn't like Tahan due to a clash in personality and the various arguments they've had - compounded by the situation they're in by being in the isolated confines of the house.

I used to love Drew but I'm so over him and hope he goes next - agree with OP; he seems to be so gutless.

But we can't forget how Tahan was telling Mikkayla how the sugar sisters are dumb yet she went straight to the sisters and told them, so I think thats really hypocritical.

And if Tahan said that comment about Jade, and Drew didn't tell her, then Jade would be just as, and if not more upset than him telling Tahan.

But we can't forget how Tahan was telling Mikkayla how the sugar sisters are dumb yet she went straight to the sisters and told them, so I think thats really hypocritical.

And if Tahan said that comment about Jade, and Drew didn't tell her, then Jade would be just as, and if not more upset than him telling Tahan.

it's different when you're relaying true words rather than something completely twisted :)

Well, what was said was along the following lines:

Jade: If she [Tahan] fell into a hole and died, I don't think I'd care.
Mik: I'd probably just kick some dirt over it.
That in itself was mean spirited, which Jade acknowledged when she took it back.

They are all as bad as each other.

How did he seem okay with it?

As soon as Jade mentioned Boog, Drew admitted that he told Tahan.

Back