Skip to main content

Shameless on SBS

A

Autobahn

I understand this is its second broadcasting - however not being around the first time, I missed it. Is this the best thing on television or what?

Shameless - SBS Monday 10pm. Don't miss it!

Last edited by a moderator:
800ftjesus said:
well, on shameless, i took ur advice and turned on. It wasn't on???? gotta ask, what is it 'bout? It's a good thing I turned on anyway because i got a bloody good doc. Someone else started a thread about it!

i had originally posted tuesday 10pm. you're not the only one with the days mixed up.

It is brilliant. Don't know what series your watching but the third series began last week here in the UK and it's still as good as ever!

If you are into series 2, it takes a couple of episodes to get going again but stick with it and you'll be rewarded with the best example of television drama I've ever seen. I can't say anymore than that without spoiling it, but when you see it you'll know what I mean!

We're watching a rerun of the first series. Good thing - I didn't see it the first time. Don't care for the neighbours much, which looks like next week will be about. I like the kids and Steve. The dad waking up in france was a laugh.

Shameless is one of my fave dramas, so true to life of British working class. Kev and Veronica are great - they'll grow on ya. My fave characters are Lip & Fiona. I've got the first two seasons on dvd. Stay with it, great watch!

Yeah, they grew on me already! last week's episode was great.. I really enjoyed it.. Kev.. what a spunk eh? and veronica.. s'got a huge 'art she 'as...

i love all the characters.. this week... debbie hides the little brother? anyways.. don't miss it!

Yer u gotta love Lil' Debbs, even if she is a bit screwy to use Veronica's words. lol. Season 1 gets better as it goes on by episode!

This show is bloody hilarious.

When she put the wig on the kid ahahahaha

twas a great episode - even better than the first. makes me laugh out loud. :)

This show is just the best show.

Second series started two weeks ago. The last episode of the first series when Fiona thought Steve had ulterior motives about their relationship was so genuine. I think I've never cared about characters more.

Isn't Sheila the best??? :)

Stick with it - something happens in series two which is just brilliant. You'll know it when you see it - and I can't say any more without spoiling it!

Series three has now ended here in the UK and it's more popular than ever
despite some departures

No word on a possible fourth series yet - I'm sure C4 want it, but I think it depends how much of the cast they can keep hold of!

I thought a fourth series has been confirmed? Or at the very least it's a strong possibility. I'm sure I read it somewhere...

I hope your right Fenix - not heard anything myself, though I think considering how well the third series it's far more likely now than it was a few months ago.

Sorry - why did Veronica's brother 'wank' Kevin 'off'? I got a bit lost in last night's episode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooo not steve.... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :(

(no spoilers please)

i love how that show can just rip your heart out of your chest. :(

not steve. no.

*sniff*

he's really really really gone? he's been removed from the credits, and removed as 'fiona's boyfriend' and been replaced with 'me bird, Sheila'.

is he gone forever??? and if so, WHY??????

otherwise, a simple no will do. :(

Autobahn said:
*sniff*

he's really really really gone? he's been removed from the credits, and removed as 'fiona's boyfriend' and been replaced with 'me bird, Sheila'.

is he gone forever??? and if so, WHY??????

otherwise, a simple no will do. :(

Difficult to answer your question without spoiling things, but basically:

The bloke who plays him is a well respected actor and though not a big name, he crops up in alot of credible dramas and films.

And it's not the last you've seen of Steve, though he only returns in a guest role later in the series

I can't see it, thank god, but it probably has to do with another departure, which i read on imdb

why did his contract end??? who makes viewers love a character so much only to rip him away like that???

i am not seeing Narnia. I am not seeing Narnia.

Back