Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
I seem to remember a few years ago Tim posted a selfie of himself on the great wall of China. I think he had a goatee. I may be wrong though. But it was quite a nice photo.

Point is, if he did enter the house, and it would be cool if he did, he wouldn't be that hard to recognise.

Plus, he'd have the support of the behind big brother forum!

Should I apply and be up front about who I am.

Could work? 🤔
Just go for it. I work in media and I’m gonna apply. I’m hoping that if they like the person enough they won’t be so caught up on that stuff... hopefully. And yes be upfront, it’s a huge part of your life so you’ll need to play the big brother super fan card.

Seems a little too early for callbacks
He’s just some bogan that is either lying or misunderstood the automated casting email for a call back lol. I looked at his Facebook profile, he would never get a call for big brother or any other reality show. They pick a certain type of person and he isn’t it.

He’s just some bogan that is either lying or misunderstood the automated casting email for a call back lol. I looked at his Facebook profile, he would never get a call for big brother or any other reality show. They pick a certain type of person and he isn’t it.

What type of person do they pick?

S95kmCjQA1MQ1GYfrtzSd1DGvYlxSyYkEW4fDFda6fwK5Eyuo9MdHsdjZO9ujhY5V3YnH0cKG61Be6MoavC2lIEFK2dKt7Bnwz13BIjLzZANaq_eWA6UCHVq8jfk4M3nHo1lPxDsEHrWZuvlrNAvjiQwpv6p9A_z1XEkxUBw=s0-d-e1-ft
Calling all potential QLD Housemates,

Big Brother wants to let you know that applications for Queensland will be closing on November 24th and auditions will be held shortly after. For your best chance of getting into the house, get your application submitted as soon as possible.

If you are still having trouble uploading your video please click on the link below - just make sure you put your STATE and FULL NAME in the subject heading.
https://delivery.endemolshine.com.au/filedrop/[email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you very soon….

The BB Casting Team

S95kmCjQA1MQ1GYfrtzSd1DGvYlxSyYkEW4fDFda6fwK5Eyuo9MdHsdjZO9ujhY5V3YnH0cKG61Be6MoavC2lIEFK2dKt7Bnwz13BIjLzZANaq_eWA6UCHVq8jfk4M3nHo1lPxDsEHrWZuvlrNAvjiQwpv6p9A_z1XEkxUBw=s0-d-e1-ft

Big Brother wants to let you know that applications for Queensland will be closing on November 24th and auditions will be held shortly after. For your best chance of getting into the house, get your application submitted as soon as possible.

If you are still having trouble uploading your video please click on the link below - just make sure you put your STATE and FULL NAME in the subject heading.

The BB Casting Team

So looks like plans for a pre-recorded series are moving ahead...

The BB Casting Team

Where did you see this ?

If I remember correctly, Eden was a bully type. Similar to a few of the members on this forum. Probably would be a forum favourite.

If I remember correctly, Eden was a bully type. Similar to a few of the members on this forum. Probably would be a forum favourite.

boooo eden!

One of the many factors in BBUK's demise was the use of reality rejects from other shows. The public just didn't want it - and it's important the show has people the audience can relate too, not people playing the reality TV role.

To be fair although it has problems of it's own with casting I do think BBUSA is quite good at casting people viewers can relate too amongst the usual wannabees. BB Canada is very good at it.

If anyone applies with the job title Youtuber or Influencer their application should automatically be binned.

Maybe in the auditions round they can have the candidates do a selfie test? Those who do a perfect photo don't get into big brother because it's obvious they are an instagram influencer.

So applications close tomorrow and it’s saying auditions won’t be long after. Has anyone that has applied heard anything? It’s very quite on the audition side maybe no one will be notified until after applications close

Back