Skip to main content

Sarah's reaction more aggressive than Ray's moves?

Jam

I don't like it
I was incredulous at Sarah's reaction to Ray knocking her hat off in the dance-off. Girl, puh-leeeze! In what way was that intimidating? He might have been dancing close, but that's the nature of a dance-off, surely. And the way she insists on grabbing people's hands or stroking them while she tells them, very sincerely, what their terrible flaws are! She's not the mother of the house, she's the mother of the most passive-aggressive behaviours.

Far out Sarah makes my blood boil. Ray did nothing wrong, it was a dance off! She was shoving him back and being playful too, I bet her reaction shocked all of them. Thank god the majority of the house stayed with Ray and saw that she was being over dramatic. And the way she had that conversation with Estelle and telling her that they weren't going to talk right then because she didn't want to, then telling Estelle firmly that it was her turn to talk and what she needed to change to make herself better etc. Like shut up you dumb bitch.
I don't even like Estelle, but damn, next to Sarah Estelle looks like an angel.

Look, I'm not saying that Sarah didn't overreact or that Ray didn't seem aggressive, but I think it also needs to be mentioned that Bradley's actions were just as bad, if not worse, than Ray's - and the Daily Show just brushed over it like it was nothing.

Bradley literally got up in Sarah's face, pointing a finger at her and forcefully knocked Sarah's hat off. But on the show, they made a bigger deal about it being between only Sarah and Ray.

Don't even try and tell me that they are not editing the show in favour of Bradley, ever.

Yeah Theorist that part pissed me off immensely. To me it seemed like Ray honestly didn't know that he was upsetting Sarah but Bradley knew what he was doing and he seemed to enjoy it. It was just so obnoxious.

I don't know maybe I'm just seeing things, maybe he did those things without any malice as a joke. The stuff he is doing is just getting worse and worse, the house doesn't seem like a good environment for him. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes but thats probably partly due to the patronising way the other HMs are treating him.

Being a gansta rap dance off was not gonna see them
Curtsy to each Other. Seriously she is such a buzz kill

Sarah has obviously never seen So You Think You Can Dance or the like, because knocking someone's hat off as part of a ROUTINE is well within the accepted parameters of dance, especially hip hop. It isn't violence, it's swagger, and you'd have to be quite precious to take it personally.

Oh but Meglos, didn't you hear? Sarah's seen A LOT of hiphop videos and has NEVER seen that happen! Not ONCE!

Controlling, neurotic bitch. Can't stand her. She's smothering other ppl and needs to go so others have a chance to blossom and be themselves.

She keeps telling Ben her age and the she should get respect. No one told her in all of her positive reading that respect is something that is earnt Not given as an automatic. 30 years physically, about 5 mentally. Bet she still believes people should be promoted on age, and years of service , rather than merit. More annoying the more I see and hear her.

Bet she always considers herself the victim in life or any other situation.

Oh but Meglos, didn't you hear? Sarah's seen A LOT of hiphop videos and has NEVER seen that happen! Not ONCE!

That made me laugh. There's much more in-yer-face aggression displayed on the dance floor in a bubblegum movie like Breakin'. Check out this Electrorock Battle.

This is all probably more about Ray's personality than anything he actually did wrong. He's very directly competitive and it's likely having a cumulative effect on someone like Sarah who seems to prefer the game be more about how much she can lead a love-in. I get the impression she's disturbed she's not automatically receiving respect for that. Ray is evidently not concerned about her touchy-feely feelings.

She only got shitty because of the kink in her hair, that was the only reason she got bent out of shape. I now dislike Sarah more than Estelle now which going by my past posts on here, says a lot.

Sarah's reaction played on the myth only men are violent. I consider her on going responses more violent than anything Ray did during the dance off.

What a party pooper. I didnt think she would give me even more reason to hate her.

Sarah reminds me of a stepford wife, but this one is broken and starting to snap. If thought be was going to stab Estelle over the beans and I think Ben thought that too.

We have been talking about this extensively on other threads and most of us agree "ITS TIME TO GO....SARA" she ruined estelles party so she could make the night all about her and she successfully divided to the house mates up as some believed that ray physically threatened her (what a fucking joke) so good on sara for manipulating the house mates although I must say hats of to the people in the house that actually have a mind of their own and decided that no ray didn't actually do anything wrong and sara was just being a bitch. As if ruining estelles party wasn't bad enough she then created a whole new drama over some fucking baked beans (are you serious?) sara I think australia sees through your bullshit and you are doing our heads in so pls G - T - F - O

Back