Skip to main content

Sandra ... Get that whiney-ass biatch outta there

Aisha > Tahan

Do it already Australia. Had enough!

resizer.aspx

1fvjgo.jpg

Yes... I'm here for this.

Skye went up in my books for clocking her ass on it too.

She can take Ryan and David with her as they also annoying the hell out of me. Cant even stand Davids voice anymore. It's like a cross between Bugs Bunny saying "whats up doc" and a cat being run over by a bus.

Launch night I picked her as a favourite.
I believe she could have won orat least been in top 3.
The fact she teamed up with Sam/Ryan has ultimately stuffed up her chances.
By looking at her you wouldn't think she's a bitch. But she really has taken on the role of late

Launch night I picked her as a favourite.
I believe she could have won orat least been in top 3.
The fact she teamed up with Sam/Ryan has ultimately stuffed up her chances.
By looking at her you wouldn't think she's a bitch. But she really has taken on the role of late

Yes, it is a shame. She can still be as she was. I believe she is a nice person, I don't like the way she acted with Skye, but that was just one situation. No one is perfect.

PS. I don't understand the nasty comments. Why the need to hate.
She is just like anyone else. Her behavior is not perfect, but that's life.

To me people capable of hating and being that nasty, is even uglier than anything Sandra did

I'm so over Sandra. I think she knows she's going too. She's turning bitter. Skye will spend her $5000 on nail polish? Well maybe you'd spend $5000 on erotic fiction. Not letting anyone hug her either, she's such a drama queen. She plays victim all the time, get her out.

Besides the constant bitching and moaning...I found it very hypocritical and immature of her to complain that Skye got chocolate and her make-up back. She was the one who chose coffee over Skye's make-up...which Skye handled maturely. Instead of being thankful to still be there...and have her multiple doses of caffeine every day to boot...she is being a miserable sook. What was up with her snotty remark to Lawson...when he tried to comfort her? Ugh, she probably thinks he should have left and is mad at him for Sam leaving instead. She is only going to get worse...as if life isn't worth living without Sam in it. I wonder how his relationship on the outside is going to handle her inserting herself up Sam's ass when she gets evicted.

She is a whinging, self-centered, immature, moody drama queen. The way she carried on when Sam left was pathetic and laughable. She has known him for weeks not years, and yet when he left she acted like she was losing a long time friend/partner. And don't get me started on the sniffing/kissing his shirt. I can't believe she is 30.

And how she spoke to Skye when Ryan & Skye were arguing. What a b1tch. I hate her.

1fvjgo.jpg

Yes... I'm here for this.

Skye went up in my books for clocking her ass on it too.

She can take Ryan and David with her as they also annoying the hell out of me. Cant even stand Davids voice anymore. It's like a cross between Bugs Bunny saying "whats up doc" and a cat being run over by a bus.
I LOVED how Skye told her (Sandra) a few home truths. Skye was 100% right. Sandra acts like she is the only HM who has a right to be upset. It took guts for Skye to stand up to Ryan & Sandra. They are bullies, they band together and pick on people. I hate both of them. And David is a big disappointment! I can't believe that he is hanging with those vultures.

I agree she needs to go.

I LOVED how Skye told her (Sandra) a few home truths. Skye was 100% right. Sandra acts like she is the only HM who has a right to be upset. It took guts for Skye to stand up to Ryan & Sandra. They are bullies, they band together and pick on people. I hate both of them. And David is a big disappointment! I can't believe that he is hanging with those vultures.
I liked David from the start but I've completely gone off him the past week. The way he was running behind sandra and ryan in the room like a foolish puppy trying to throw his 2cents in at ever corner really rubbed off the wrong way. Just last week he was saying how their the alpha group and Skye was the only person to give him the time of day. Eff off David. /end rant.

I agree she needs to go.

I liked David from the start but I've completely gone off him the past week. The way he was running behind sandra and ryan in the room like a foolish puppy trying to throw his 2cents in at ever corner really rubbed off the wrong way. Just last week he was saying how their the alpha group and Skye was the only person to give him the time of day. Eff off David. /end rant.
AMEN! David has gone over to the dark-side.

I don't think David has gone to the dark-side...I just think his loyalty to that Hot-mess has left him splattered, stained and burned. She was wallowing in her usual self-pity and he was trying to be supportive...to his own detriment. Sure, she and Ryan are vultures...but she is also a friggin' albatross around David's neck. I can't wait for her go. Hopefully next week, cuckoo and the frozen chicken fly the coop together.

I don't think David has gone to the dark-side...I just think his loyalty to that Hot-mess has left him splattered, stained and burned. She was wallowing in her usual self-pity and he was trying to be supportive...to his own detriment. Sure, she and Ryan are vultures...but she is also a friggin' albatross around David's neck. I can't wait for her go. Hopefully next week, cuckoo and the frozen chicken fly the coop together.
Salty Chicken! :D

I'm so over Sandra. I think she knows she's going too. She's turning bitter. Skye will spend her $5000 on nail polish? Well maybe you'd spend $5000 on erotic fiction. Not letting anyone hug her either, she's such a drama queen. She plays victim all the time, get her out.
Yeah that was a horrible remark especially when we saw skye say 'this is for you mum!'

Back