Skip to main content

Samdra vs Marina?

kbomb247

Pardon my ignorance (working late and will catch up with missed eps when on holidays), but why do/did Samdra hate Marina?

Sandra is just a whiny everything is a big deal downer, I actually think she likes to have something to complain about because it gives her a reason to be the way she is. And Sam is upset because Sandra was upset
Oh. But what does Man-rina have to do with all this?

I dunno, I think it was because Sandy felt that Marina was getting around to all the hms dropping seeds/hints about her being a 'home wrecker' because of how close she had got with Sam.
Yes, I agree with this. In think Sandra has felt justified in her closeness with Sam I her own mind and marina was upsetting her apple art. She's probably the first hm that has dared to question the integrity of the Sam/Sandra situation. It obviously got up Sam's nose too. They would both know that Marina knows the outside opinion and they would have been doing all they could to discredit Marina's assumptions both inside and outside the house.

I like Sandra and Marina.

Don't care for Sam. He's evicted so now he doesn't really matter.

I so far like Marina. I used like Sandra but she's dropped down a bit tonight with the carrying on as if Sam was the love of her life and now behaving like he's dead. He's neither. Then there was potato gate...
Yes, and Aisha was the worst offended when it came to Travis! :roflmao:

"Oh, I missed his smile"

"He was such a nice guy" *sniffs*

She 'mourned' as much as Sandra did...

Yes, and Aisha was the worst offended when it came to Travis! :roflmao:

"Oh, I missed his smile"

"He was such a nice guy" *sniffs*

She 'mourned' as much as Sandra did...
Yes, every year they do this. They're not fkg dead!

I don't know about anyone else but if I was in the house on eviction nights I'd be doing a secret little dance and singing in my mind "Another one bites the dust"

As I understand it, Marina questioned Sandra about her relationship with Sam, Sandra answered, then Marina went around to a bunch of others talking about Sandra in relation to her relationship with Sam. (Sandra feels Marina is trying to drag her name through the mud)

Yes, every year they do this. They're not fkg dead!

I don't know about anyone else but if I was in the house on eviction nights I'd be doing a secret little dance and singing in my mind "Another one bites the dust"
They probably are. I would to. Unless it was my boyfriend, partner or bestie. then I'd probs have a bit of a sook. You would get lonely in there without the real company of genuine friends. not ships in the night, that you have only just met. when they go, I'd be dancing for sure.:)

Yes, I agree with this. In think Sandra has felt justified in her closeness with Sam I her own mind and marina was upsetting her apple art. She's probably the first hm that has dared to question the integrity of the Sam/Sandra situation. It obviously got up Sam's nose too. They would both know that Marina knows the outside opinion and they would have been doing all they could to discredit Marina's assumptions both inside and outside the house.

This is a good point. They know Marina would have an idea of the publics views so her questioning them on it would spook them. Then Sam was evicted which I imagine would spook Sandra even more.

Sandra is just being salty (as usual). I say let's get rid of Cryan and then take her out next.

If I were Sandra and Marina was asking some uncomfortable questions about my friendship with Sam it would raise some red flags about how we were being perceived by the public, considering she's been watching from the outside for weeks. Instead of resenting her, Sandra should have asked Marina some subtle questions of her own about why she's so suspicious of her friendship with Sam. Does Sandra think we can't see her sniffing his clothes?

I so far like Marin used like Sandra but she's dropped down a bit tonight with the carrying on as if Sam was the love of her life and now behaving like he's dead. He's neither. Then there was potato gate...
LOL @ potatogate Is she accusing Priya of trying to make her fat? Didn't she feed Skye chocolate so she wouldn't fit into her eviction dress? She is a hypocrite and I can see how easy it is for Marina to mess with her head.

I think the reason both Sam and Sandra were irritated by Miranda's questions about their relationship was
1/ because they'd already worked it out between themselves and were able to just be in the friend zone and happy with that (even though we all suspect that Sandra would like more but to her credit she was happy to settle for what she got- unlike Cat who continues to chase down Lawson and very conveniently forget he has a relationship with someone outside the house)
2/ because she had already asked Sandra and had an answer from her so why then go round asking others when you got it from the person involved
3/ its stirring up old news with the other HM's and possibly giving them reason to nominate them

as for the sniffing of the shirt ... its not like she's carrying it around or wearing it to sleep in etc ... the editted bit we saw could have just been her first finding the shirt ... since she was still upset at his leaving the house it was to me like she was giving the shirt one last cuddle before putting it up on the memory wall ... but instead they edited it into two separate bits

I think it's natural for Marina to be asking questions and discussing people/situations with the housemates. She watched from the outside and she knows the public opinion, now she's gauging the housemates opinions and views on things, fishing for more information. I think what she's doing is normal.

I wonder if other housemates have started to work out what stories are being shown outside of the house, Marina has made a point of asking about very specific things. Asking Lawson about his girlfriend, quizzing Sandra about Sam.

If they were smart they'd see her tenacious interrogation as a reflection of what she's seen on television. They could work out who and what is getting the most air time by seeing what Marina shows interest in. I think Sam worked that out, which is why he was shitty with her for asking too many questions, he realised there was some kind of reaction to the behaviour between he and Sandra.

Sandra on the other hand was just paranoid because she doesn't like people talking about her, understandably, but she was touchy about it and she should realise that in the BB environment they don't have much to talk about aside from each other.

Back