Skip to main content

Ryan vs Priya

Brent

The battle lines have been drawn. There are clearly two groups in the house and I personally think the leaders are Ryan and Priya.

RYAN
DAVID
LAWSON
CAT

PRIYA
SKYE
AISHA
TRAVIS

To be honest I think LEO and MARINA are also on Priya's team, or are just votes she could use to her advantage, however they will go over the next two weeks. Ryan will be up constantly for the next few weeks, until it is SKYE, TRAVIS and RYAN all together - he will not go.

Am I the only one seeing these groups?

Leo had said a few things that imply that he does not like Priya. Then again he doesn't seem to particularly buddy buddy with Ryan either. It's hard to say. We see so little of Leo, beyond his relationship with Skye.

Leo had said a few things that imply that he does not like Priya. Then again he doesn't seem to particularly buddy buddy with Ryan either. It's hard to say. We see so little of Leo, beyond his relationship with Skye.
Leo had said a few things that imply that he does not like Priya.

Can you blame him after what she said to Skye about him and his 'intentions' for being around her? lol The guy's done well to hide any displeasure he feels towards her, even though was Priya said was absolutely spot on.

I'm quite annoyed that Ryan has decided to come for Priya, because I think they would actually make a fairly capable team.

I'm quite annoyed that Ryan has decided to come for Priya, because I think they would actually make a fairly capable team.

Ryan takes down threats, he's realised Travis is too strong at the moment, Skye is also his next target, who's next? Priya.

I'm totally the opposite, I'm lovin' it. :D

Those 2 are arguably my most hated hms at the moment and the fact that they're going after each other means I can just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. :cigar:

I thought it was Priya first who was coming for Ryan.

Ryan was more or less at the helm of the smear campaign against Prisus this evening.

Ryan takes down threats, he's realised Travis is too strong at the moment, Skye is also his next target, who's next? Priya.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that he sees Priya as more of a threat than a potential ally, but it will be his ultimate downfall.

Ryan was more or less at the helm of the smear campaign against Prisus this evening.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that he sees Priya as more of a threat than a potential ally, but it will be his ultimate downfall.

Unfortunately, he will succeed in taking Priya down. Australian public loves him an how dare a woman be educated on here because that just means you're strategic, obviously Priya is, but they are so threatened by her.

Yes but remember when Travis returned after the fake eviction and her conversation with him telling him that it's them versus David, Ryan + Sandra. Also she went to the diary room saying that they're her targets.

Unfortunately, he will succeed in taking Priya down. Australian public loves him an how dare a woman be educated on here because that just means you're strategic, obviously Priya is, but they are so threatened by her.

Ryan is just flavour of the week. Up until now we have seen so little of him. Let's see if it lasts.

Ryan is definitely gameplaying with his comments on Priya's arrogance. He is an astute, perceptive dude. First he comes for Skye then Prisus. He reckons they are popular on the outside and he needs to knock them down. Also, he managed to peak at just the right time.

Notice I didn't comment on Priya's arrogance. I do think she is a bit... cavalier. But no more than she has always been. Week one she was outright speaking of manipulating Katie. God is aware of Her omnipotence. There's nothing wrong with that. And in that regard, she hasn't changed. Ryan is spinning.

... My loyalties lie with Prisus, but Ryan's my no.2. I'm struggling, he was the only one I liked other than Prisus.

Ryan is definitely gameplaying with his comments on Priya's arrogance. He is an astute, perceptive dude. First he comes for Skye then Prisus. He reckons they are popular on the outside and he needs to knock them down. Also, he managed to peak at just the right time.

Notice I didn't comment on Priya's arrogance. I do think she is a bit... cavalier. But no more than she has always been. Week one she was outright speaking of manipulating Katie. God is aware of Her omnipotence. There's nothing wrong with that. And in that regard, she hasn't changed. Ryan is spinning.

Well he is right about Skye being popular... Priya not so much

The battle lines have been drawn. There are clearly two groups in the house and I personally think the leaders are Ryan and Priya.

RYAN
DAVID
LAWSON
CAT

PRIYA
SKYE
AISHA
TRAVIS

To be honest I think LEO and MARINA are also on Priya's team, or are just votes she could use to her advantage, however they will go over the next two weeks. Ryan will be up constantly for the next few weeks, until it is SKYE, TRAVIS and RYAN all together - he will not go.

Am I the only one seeing these groups?

Travis HATES Priya.

Mocking her ACCENT in the SKANKTUARY with Aisha.

Can you imagine? TRAVIS mocking the way SOMEBODY ELSE talks? What a fucking PIG.

Cat, the REPULSIVE SUCCUBUS, mocks Prisus' LOYALTY with her snide remarks about her in the garden. Nothing is SACRED!

It's Priya and Skye, and Skye would sooner side with Leo than Prisus.

PRIYANKA AGAINST THE WORLD. SLAY BAD BITCH, SLAY.

Ryan is just flavour of the week. Up until now we have seen so little of him. Let's see if it lasts.

That's what I think too tbh.

I'm so conflicted though, because I want Ryan to sit on my face, but I mean, as a Pristian, that now sounds sinful/blasphemous!

Back