Skip to main content

Ryan didnt apply?

Test12

Hi, I've asked this before, but no one has answered, so I'm looking for answers. Help me out please.

Why are people saying that Ryan applied to go on the block & then didn't have to audition for big brother?

Where did this come from and anyone got some solid evidence of this? Or it's speculation that he didnt apply? :pompus:

Btw, I'm pretty disappointed that he won... :bored:
With his smug & hollier-than-thou attitude and all, I can't see him stopping in the street to genuienly enjoy a chat with fans and take pictures with them... :snaphappy: He might at the start, but can't see him doing it one year on and coming on here to share his thoughts with us.

He's wants to open a bar - which is not an easy feat even with $200k behind him. And if he treats his customers the way he treated some of his housemates, then I don't think it will succeed.
But oh yeah, he "has three sisters" so it's all okay. How many times did he have to remind everyone that and compare situations in the house with his dealings with "his three sisters"?

Anyways, anyone got an article, link or insight on how this not auditioning for BB thing started? And how do you know that he auditioned for the block?

Hi, I've asked this before, but no one has answered, so I'm looking for answers. Help me out please.

Why are people saying that Ryan applied to go on the block & then didn't have to audition for big brother?

Where did this come from and anyone got some solid evidence of this? Or it's speculation that he didnt apply? :pompus:

Btw, I'm pretty disappointed that he won... :bored:
With his smug & hollier-than-thou attitude and all, I can't see him stopping in the street to genuienly enjoy a chat with fans and take pictures with them... :snaphappy: He might at the start, but can't see him doing it one year on and coming on here to share his thoughts with us.

He's wants to open a bar - which is not an easy feat even with $200k behind him. And if he treats his customers the way he treated some of his housemates, then I don't think it will succeed.
But oh yeah, he "has three sisters" so it's all okay. How many times did he have to remind everyone that and compare situations in the house with his dealings with "his three sisters"?

Anyways, anyone got an article, link or insight on how this not auditioning for BB thing started? And how do you know that he auditioned for the block?

Even if he didn't audition I would presume he'd have to go throught the appropriate testing that all eventual housemates would go through. What would the criteria be for getting on the Block anyway? Interesting to know the answers to these and your questions. Was he pushed through the post audition process? Yes, anyone who can shed light on this, please do.

...snip superfluous butthurt...

It came from @Estelle.Landy. Leo didn't audition either according to rumours.

Don't really see a problem with it.

See http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/ryan-never-applied.52657/

Even if he didn't apply, he still auditioned and had to go through the stages with the producers, much like Leo and apparently Lisa too. Probably just the same as being fast tracked.
Well it's almost a given that only 'beautiful people' with connections get "fast-tracked"...

Back