Skip to main content

Ruthless Ryan

spygirl99

Ryan looked positively gleeful when Aisha was going. I almost expected to see him sniggering behind his hand. He takes pleasure in seeing others upset. He is a nasty character. He remains cool on the outside but you can tell that he is burning with hatred beneath the skin. I wonder where he would be on a sociopath spectrum? I'm not suggesting that he wants to kill lol. Far from it. But I do see him as lacking in empathy towards others. He is quite cold & ruthless.

What do you guys think?

Ryan looked positively gleeful when Aisha was going. I almost expected to see him sniggering behind his hand. He takes pleasure in seeing others upset. He is a nasty character. He remains cool on the outside but you can tell that he is burning with hatred beneath the skin. I wonder where he would be on a sociopath spectrum? I'm not suggesting that he wants to kill lol. Far from it. But I do see him as lacking in empathy towards others. He is quite cold & ruthless.

What do you guys think?

Maybe he was gleeful because he thought it would destroy Travis?

What do you guys think?
4kcg1z.jpg

What a load of rubbish. And saying he's on the sociopath spectrum says it all really, you're just blind hating on him.

4kcg1z.jpg

What a load of rubbish. And saying he's on the sociopath spectrum says it all really, you're just blind hating on him.
I don't like him. And I DO think he would be on the lower end of the spectrum. Not all sociopaths kill. I HONESTLY don't think the guy shows any sympathy/empathy towards others. He is creepy.

I wouldn't say he's ruthless, maybe just happy that the vote worked out to break up a couple so they don't count on each other to cruise through until the end; that he's excited to see how Travis will re-involve himself with the rest of the house without Aisha

If anything, Ryan leans toward compassion - When Sandra was depressed he comforted her- when Lawson's consequences hit hard, he understood he was down and left him alone. He openly spoke about his struggles with depression.

Of course he's still going to play the game though...

If people piss him off, he's honest and he'll say it. Also if people he nominates go, he'll celebrate. If he gets closer to winning, he'll smirk.I don't think that means he lacks empathy though

What do you guys think?

I think amateur online psychiatrists should charge by the hour.
That, and it's a criminally under-recognised field of expertise.

Back