Skip to main content

Royal Melbourne Show Event

Wormow

Was anyone at the Royal Melbourne show last night for the BB event?

All the evicted housemates besides Heidi were there live on stage answering questions from Michael of BB2012, and then had a signing/photo session later on.

Don't remember much, hopefully there's a video but most of them think Ed will be evicted, most think Ben will win. Matt/Tully/Caleb got the most cheers, Rohan had almost none unfortunately.

[MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] wrote an account of the event in the Tully thread

Yeah, I was there and I did post a bit of a report in it in the Tully thread ( http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...ate-5-TULLY!&p=1714839&viewfull=1#post1714839 ) Was thinking of making a new thread but since I mentioned earlier on about going to it to check out what happened with Tully I posted it there.

Anyway I'll just paste it here too:

Well I saw Tully today along with all other evicted housemates (apart from Heidi) at the royal Melbourne show. They did a thing on stage where Michael (from last years big brother) appeared on stage and introduced them all one at a time and asked questions of them all. Then after it they took some questions from the audience and some kid asked Ed and Matt how did they get such big muscles. Michael looked around for a bit and said something like Ed isn't there, so I don't know if this kid thought everyone was there from the house or just meant Caleb. Anyway Matt just said about what he ate and about being in the army or whatever and Caleb then did some push-ups on the floor for a bit.

But yes I'm mainly here for talking about Tully. Michael was saying how he knew Tully before she went in the house and how they had been following each other on twitter, and how she asked him for advice about going in bb and he said yes it'll be the best thing you've ever done, won't regret it etc and then slightly a nod to how that didn't all work all that way exactly with all the blowup. Tully was saying how she's single now and some people called out from the audience as if they're available. Some kid asked Tully what was her best moment and she said when the walls came down. Michael was asking her about what was the go with her getting nominated for being negative and so on, and I think Tullys answer to that was about missing sugar and just the people on the outside? There was a bit more to the answer, but I don't fully recall. Nothing much more was mentioned about Tully but she did get the best reception with loudest cheers and claps out of them all I think.

Someone then asked them all who they think is leaving the house this week, majority said ed just based off previous voting, but Tully said either Jade and someone else (can't remember who the other person she said was - but I don't think she's had much time out to get a feel for the housemates followings).

Anyway then I thought it was basically all over but on the big video screen behind a shot of the diary room chair appeared and the big brother who sounds a bit like an old man started talking and said something like hello to those at the Melbourne show, and about how he has a special guest. They had ed then appear on the diary room chair but I don't think he was aware that he was on the screen for the audience there. Big brother just started chatting to him about the afl grand final and about who he thought would win, etc and who does he think was in it. Then asked him who he thought would be evicted and Ed said probably drew just because Tully was, Tully I think was a bit surprised at that and parts of the audience disapproved as they liked Drew.

Anyway it then ended with mike saying about how there was a meet and greet around the corner and you can get in line, so heaps of people left but some went up to the stage as they were leaving and tried to get Tullys attention and she came and touched their hands, etc. she was really nice. It seemed most were really there for her today!

Then as I was leaving the line was way too long for the meet and greet so I wasn't going to bother with that but I saw a lot of them looking to a building on the opposite side, and there was a crowd surrounding. Went to have a look and Tully and Matt were meeting with a crowd and some security around. From that I took they weren't doing the meet and greet, they were just doing something else and a crowd had spotted them. Anyway Tully and Matt were taking photos and hugs with people and the kiddies were really loving Tully. All these young girls and others kept yelling out her name and saying they loved her and everything. A photographer came along though and took a photo of Matt and Tully with the crowd behind, but I'm not sure what this was for. Maybe the big brother Facebook or twitter or some newspaper or something. Anyway security told them it was time to go, so Matt and Tully went up some stairs where others couldn't follow as there was a bar/barricade thingy. People kept calling for Tully though so she came down again to meet some more people and take photos, and she seemed really nice. It is so funny seeing her and Matt close up in the flesh though. Yes they're real people but them being on TV makes them seem like something more, but you see them and they just end up being smaller than you thought.

Tully and Matt had to left the meet and greet to catch an early flight to Queensland and that's probably what the crowd was. Heard from one of the security people working there that a fan screamed out to Tully and had her signed her boobs haha.

Michael told me all the questions he asked the housemates had to be approved by Channel 9 but on stage promised that if people thought he was being too easy on the housemates, the audience could ask questions. They had CH9 supervisors walking around getting people to ask questions but always had you whisper the question into their ears beforehand. They turned down a few people and mainly only kids got to ask simple questions.

Back