Skip to main content

Rigged

Xhaydo

I’m watching this delayed so I’m abit behind but it’s ruined for me as I noticed the following no one else seemed to have picked up. Did anyone notice that the voting was incorrect. They said Xaviour got 1vote, Matt got 5 votes and Zoe got 6 votes. But Zoe and Matt both got 5 votes and Xaviour got 1 vote. There are 12 people left in the house... Marissa can't vote, which leaves 11 votes. If Xaviour got 1, Matt got 5 and Zoe got 6, it doesn't add up. And I watched all the voting on 7 plus and only 5 people voted for Zoe. But they still sent her home with a phantom 6th vote....The shows rigged. Iv asked BB for an explanation but they just ignore me.

Listen mate, if you're gonna tell me when I've watched a show for nineteen years that they have rigged something, I'd like to know who told you that.

😏

No but in all seriousness, are you referring to when Casey wasn’t in the house due to her *constipation*? She is the “missing” vote. Nothing to see here.

I’m watching this delayed so I’m abit behind but it’s ruined for me as I noticed the following no one else seemed to have picked up. Did anyone notice that the voting was incorrect. They said Xaviour got 1vote, Matt got 5 votes and Zoe got 6 votes. But Zoe and Matt both got 5 votes and Xaviour got 1 vote. There are 12 people left in the house... Marissa can't vote, which leaves 11 votes. If Xaviour got 1, Matt got 5 and Zoe got 6, it doesn't add up. And I watched all the voting on 7 plus and only 5 people voted for Zoe. But they still sent her home with a phantom 6th vote....The shows rigged. Iv asked BB for an explanation but they just ignore me.
While your correct in that the extended voting only shows five HMs vote for Zoe, five for Matt, and one for Xavier. If you look closely at that video and the episode you will notice Casey was missing as she was seeing a doc about her constipation. So the sixth vote for Zoe was from Casey off screen.

While your correct in that the extended voting only shows five HMs vote for Zoe, five for Matt, and one for Xavier. If you look closely at that video and the episode you will notice Casey was missing as she was seeing a doc about her constipation. So the sixth vote for Zoe was from Casey off screen.
You'd think they could have got her to film her vote in the diary room (doctor & all). 🤔 :rolleyes:

Back