Skip to main content

Revenge

natalia

Ummm is there ANYONE HERE that watches REVENGE??
tumblr_mbyrxtSVgM1rj6nreo1_500.gif

If so PLEASE join this thread BECAUSE I'm actually DYING to discuss the most recent season/episodes!
tumblr_mc52u4D1Ww1rh237ko1_500.gif

Because I mean it's literally ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!

Which season!?!?!
Are you up to date with it?!

Urgghhh my mind has been officially blown after last nights episode.

HOW GOOD IS THIS SHOW. I remember when I watched the season 2 finale, I CRIED. It was THAT good. THE MOST RECENT EPISODE WAS OMG INCREDIBLE. The twists and turns in this show are INCREDIBLE. The subtle genius of it is amazing. However, I do think recent seasons have lost the subtly of the first two, BUT I still LOVE IT.

WHAT were your favourite twists? I had to think for a few minutes, because there's so many!
Mine are:
  • Tyler and Nolan fucking, did NOT see that happening
  • Aidan's poisoning
  • Emily's mum being alive
  • Declan being the one to die in the explosion
  • David being alive, obviously (not so much he killed Conrad)
  • Fake Amanda falling off the balcony
  • Lydia, everything Lydia
  • Pascal's death
  • Amanda's death
  • Padma not being in the room Aidan searched for
  • EVERYTHING MASON, the BETRAYAL, the SAVING
  • Conrad's CONFESSION
  • The fact CONRAD was part of the Initiative
  • The death of Takeda

OMG CANNOT EVEN THINK OF EVERYTHING. SO many racing through my head
200.gif

Last edited:
i do, but i think they should wrap it up.
the first season was great. i loved seeing her mark X at the end of the episodes. but now... i dunno. it seems like its becoming overly contrived. the plot has moved too far away from where it started, and its starting to feel like a soapie.

especially now that her dead father is no not actually dead and is instead shacked up with victoria.

HOW GOOD IS THIS SHOW. I remember when I watched the season 2 finale, I CRIED. It was THAT good. THE MOST RECENT EPISODE WAS OMG INCREDIBLE. The twists and turns in this show are INCREDIBLE. The subtle genius of it is amazing. However, I do think recent seasons have lost the subtly of the first two, BUT I still LOVE IT.

WHAT were your favourite twists? I had to think for a few minutes, because there's so many!
Mine are:
  • Tyler and Nolan fucking, did NOT see that happening
  • Aidan's poisoning
  • Emily's mum being alive
  • Declan being the one to die in the explosion
  • David being alive, obviously (not so much he killed Conrad)
  • Fake Amanda falling off the balcony
  • Lydia, everything Lydia
  • Pascal's death
  • Amanda's death
  • Padma not being in the room Aidan searched for
  • EVERYTHING MASON, the BETRAYAL, the SAVING
  • Conrad's CONFESSION
  • The fact CONRAD was part of the Initiative

OMG CANNOT EVEN THINK OF EVERYTHING. SO many racing through my head
200.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I absolutely LOVE how well thought every twist is. I agree that the first 2 seasons were MIND BLOWING but I think the show has definitely picked up again after last nights episode

My favourites have been definitely
David Clark BEING ALIVE
AIDENS DEATH ( I cried....and my heart actually broke for Emily)
Tylers death end of season 1 instead of Daniel
Victoria's secret son - He was such an ass and I'm glad he's gone now
Daniel shooting Emily
Fake Amanda coming back pregnant right when we thought Emily and Jack had a chance
Aiden killing Takeda (or however his name was spelt)
David Clark KILLING CONRAD WTF

URGH Honestly, the show is just completely mind blowing I absolutely love watching every single episode.

Do you like the new girl Louise?? She's SO pretty and SO crazy, so I love her!

And
Daniel and Emily moment in the elevator in the recent episode
wasn't that ...kind of ...intense?

I mean he did shoot her and make her incapable of having children but those two, their sexual tension is HUGE.

I am really not a fan of the new cop though, he's so cringe worthy and desperate. lol

oh yes loved the elevator scene great chemistry between them... Loving Louise she is crazy!
Ahhh hate the new cop!!!!

oh yes loved the elevator scene great chemistry between them... Loving Louise she is crazy!
Ahhh hate the new cop!!!!

I think it's because they're together in real life..

-emily-daniel-emily-and-daniel-32133329-245-245.gif

Every time they have a scene together I just think "JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY, CLEARLY YOU BOTH NEED TO"

I'm also really glad they've removed charlotte for I'm hoping A VERY LONG TIME.
Her character is so irritating.

The new cop is just begging to get some time with Emily and I love her shutting him down.

I'm so angry at david and how he ran to victoria at the end of last nights episode, instead of really embracing the moment, being reunited with his real daughter after 13 years.

He's pathetic.

Oh My God.... Yes so glad Charlotte is not on.... I to hope its for a long time! and also angry that David did that. Preview for next week looks good!

@natalia each time I see your avvy pic on here I think to myself that I really have to go back and catch up. I was obsessed with seasons 1 and 2 but then it felt like they got new writers or something so I gave up. I'm going to make a point of finally going back and properly catching up this weekend because it sounds like things have become great again!

@natalia each time I see your avvy pic on here I think to myself that I really have to go back and catch up. I was obsessed with seasons 1 and 2 but then it felt like they got new writers or something so I gave up. I'm going to make a point of finally going back and properly catching up this weekend because it sounds like things have become great again!
Oooh no you're missing out big time Mrs B.

I think I started giving up start of season 3 as well, the plot seemed so repetitive and the new writers were all over the place, but mid season BAM...show got good again.

Especially the season finale of 3.
I think once I'm on uni break I'll rewatch the previous seasons.

Unless...people have shows to recommend similar to revenge??

I love the twists and turns so I just couldn't give up on it.

Which season!?!?!
Are you up to date with it?!

Urgghhh my mind has been officially blown after last nights episode.

Just saying I have not looked further down this thread yet. I have seen only to the end of season 3. I have this season (so far) ready to go, but won't start watching it until BB finishes. So.. now I have said this.. happy to see whatever spoilers you have! lol

Oooh no you're missing out big time Mrs B.

I think I started giving up start of season 3 as well, the plot seemed so repetitive and the new writers were all over the place, but mid season BAM...show got good again.

Especially the season finale of 3.
I think once I'm on uni break I'll rewatch the previous seasons.

Unless...people have shows to recommend similar to revenge??

I love the twists and turns so I just couldn't give up on it.
I had to stop watching True Blood and Revenge as I found them both super addicting and the last few minutes would make me want to watch the next episode. But I'm really liking the new season of Revenge.

Just saying I have not looked further down this thread yet. I have seen only to the end of season 3. I have this season (so far) ready to go, but won't start watching it until BB finishes. So.. now I have said this.. happy to see whatever spoilers you have! lol
Don't read most of the top 3/4 comments on here then, MASSIVE spoilers.

I really really would hate to have given anything away. The show is too good to be ruined by spoilers :(

Just wanted to say that David Clark is a horrible father.
I'm so disappointed that Emily went through all of that heartache for this pathetic man.

Back