Skip to main content

Restaurant Revolution

OUCH!

It's just like the internet without a mouse or keyboard and there's commercial breaks. Gee why has nobody thought of this before.
Lol, I'll watch a cat themed video show. They are funnier than dog ones for some reason. Can't be any worse than some of the stuff on tv now.

really hoping the Sydney restaurant (Dom) is a success ... loved the interior of his restaurant

also like the team from Brisbane but think their East Meets Mex idea is a little strange :S love Maggie though - she's a sweetie and so supportive of daughter and her boyfriend

the brothers and sisters team I also like but too many cooks and all that - think they'll implode

the 2 girls have NO idea what they are doing ... and whilst I understand why chef wasn't allowing them to fill all tables on opening day/night it must have looked bad to people who were having to wait to get in to see empty tables inside

the only team I really cannot abide is Nathan and girlfriend ...

like the judges - wonder who the secret judge is - did they show that? I may have been skipping bits here and there whilst watching ...

It's annoying that they pack 3 episodes into one night - they never gave it a chance.

LOVE Dom and he way he treats people. He's great.

I want to push that short-man-syndrome Nathan off a bridge. Him and his wife are just arseholes.

Heads up, this was scheduled for 8.30 tonight, then moved to 9.30, and then back to 8.30.

Just as well someone on Whirlpool noticed, as I'd already changed my timer to 9.30 and would have missed half of it.

Way to go Seven!

I hate Nathan.

He takes short man syndrome to the extreme.
Yells at people and puts them down if he's not getting his way.
Puffing his chest out and taking full credit when they get a good score but straight away when they get low profit turning tound looking to blame Maz. Not that I like her either, but what a weak-arse excuse for a man he is.

I hope Dom gets some good advice next week and changes things up.

The way Nathan talks to people is appalling. God knows why Maz puts up with it. There was one bit tonight when he was pointing at her and blaming her for everything. Funny how when things go well it's "I", but when things go wrong it's Maz or the staff to blame.

that Nathan is a hot head - someone needs to put his head on a plate (hot plate) hahahahaha - He has the worst ways as a chef, who the hell would want to work in those circumstances?????????? Ugly way to work your staff!

Best bit tonight was Nathan's tantrum at Maz for spoiling his (imagined) moment of glory. God knows how she puts up with him, he's a nasty little boy.

Ok, I'm kind of obsessed with Dom. I think he's a really genuine and thoughtful person who never fails to include his team in any victory and I really hope he does well!

I love watching the volatlity of Nathan lol. Poor little guy.

Love Brisbane.

Don't really like Perth - to me those girls come across like spoiled rich kids..

Adelaide.. meh really and I don't know why.

Ok, I'm kind of obsessed with Dom. I think he's a really genuine and thoughtful person who never fails to include his team in any victory and I really hope he does well!

I love watching the volatlity of Nathan lol. Poor little guy.

Love Brisbane.

Don't really like Perth - to me those girls come across like spoiled rich kids..

Adelaide.. meh really and I don't know why.

I don't like Adelaide they think they are better than the other teams,we are the chef's ,our food is better...so arrogant

I missed the last ten minutes of tonight's show. What's the deal with the tip money?

I missed the last ten minutes of tonight's show. What's the deal with the tip money?

They got a point for each ten dollar tip (I think), which carries over to the scoreboard for next week. I think team Brisbane are in the lead because of that.

I was fairly pleased with the result. Dom and his team were the nicest, but the Donehues were on the ball. I'm just glad nasty little Scarfo lost.

Back