Skip to main content

Reasons why Estelle should win

starry

Come in and give a reason why Estelle should win.

I'll start, she doesn't worry endlessly about who will win the show like others in there. The public decides and it's better to just get on with your time in the house than speculate on who you think deserves or doesn't deserve to win like some of the presumptuous people in there do.

BB this year has been the Estelle show. Love her, hate her, ITS ALL ABOUT ESTELLE! That is one of many reasons I think she should win (along with being a genuinely sweet girl, and seeing the looks of horror on the other HMs faces).

More than one housemate has said that at the start of the show she came in saying I am not here to make friends I am here to win the prize so fail to you on that one.

This is a very simplistic and naive view of things, I'd like to see you go in there for this amount of time and try not to speculate about winners / losers / evictions / nominations etc.

PS - she shouldn't win under any circumstance :)

She's the only one which isn't an arsehole. Besides Sam, but he's an intruder and so much of the show has been Estelle who is lovely.

She stands for the woman who can do anything she wants.

She kisses who she likes, cuddles who she likes.

She stands up against bullshit.

She doesn't back bite.

She doesn't hold a grudge.

She's very fuckable.

She doesn't say bad things about people behind their backs. And I want to see Ben and Zoe's face when she wins!

More than one housemate has said that at the start of the show she came in saying I am not here to make friends I am here to win the prize so fail to you on that one.

First, I've never even seen her say that, so I don't know if she said exactly that and what the context was anyway.

Second, and more importantly, she has never speculated like the others have day after day about who deserves or will win. She just seems to be there to enjoy herself.

Ichi, they all came to win the prize, her and Sam are the only ones honest enough to say it outright.
She has entertained me all the way through, and has maintained her sense of self while under extreme pressure. They all deserve to win for lasting this long, but only one can, and I want it to be Estelle.

Perhaps she should win because of her marketing skills? She's got the branding down with her lavender signifier. She skilfully works the quirky angle with her inept rapping, horse rider miming and multiple personae. Toni Collette could play her in the story of her life, freely adapted from Estelle's self-mythology.

If she can sell a hard life and international horse riding in the one narrative maybe she deserves to win by virtue of her game playing aptitude. That doesn't mean her victory wont stick in the craw for many of us. I think I can live with it though, as long as she doesn't use her winnings to start an ad agency.

Then I'll have to draw consolation from the words of Bill Hicks.

She should win just to stick it up the arseholes of this world.

Whether Estelle is an interesting person is neither here nor there as we all have our preferences as to what we look in individuals to form friendships/relationship. In other words one person's boring is another's soulmate or BFF etc...

What's the worst thing you can say about Estelle. She's a little strange and can supposedly be annoying.

What's the worst thing you can say about Michael, Zoe, Ben and Layla. All of them are horrible, mean two faced, dishonest bitches.

What's the worst thing you can say about Estelle. She's a little strange and can supposedly be annoying.

What's the worst thing you can say about Michael, Zoe, Ben and Layla. All of them are horrible, mean two faced, dishonest bitches.

Exactly.

I never got the scorn and spitefulness directed at Estelle. So what if she's not what someone considers 'interesting'? Judging someone as 'interesting' is relative. For mine I couldn't think of a crueler method of torture than to be forced to spend time with the likes of Ben, Stacey and Michael, their pettiness and nastiness would bore me more to death.

She doesn't back bite.

... and if all of the above are indeed true, you'd think that feminazi greenazi anti-xtoidism types would approve of all of those sorts of things and thus support that kinda woman.

Could it be mere jealousy from them that/when they don't and that they are basically hypocrites ?

regarDS

She doesn't back bite.

She's very fuckable.

I can't believe I actually agree with one of Zuiko's posts, usually they're so twisted and perverted.

Considering BB wasn't a talent quest.... many did try to entertain us, some some of the time, others eh.
The one with the most grace and style, Estelle.
Great spirit and strength.
Hats off to Estelle!!!!

Last edited:

To me, the funny thing is that Michael and Stacy are every bit as strange as Stelle, but they are in the group of cool kids so their behaviour is acceptable. While its possible that Estelle is playing to the cameras, I don't get that vibe at all - I really think she does what she does to entertain herself and if the others don't like it that is their problem, not hers.

I really think she does what she does to entertain herself and if the others don't like it that is their problem, not hers.

Apologies for quoting myself, but while reading that back I realized that that is precisely why I think she should win (which IS the subject of this thread.)

Because good behaviour should be rewarded!

And I think she'll use the money wisely. She could pay off uni for a start.

Back