Skip to main content

Really disappointed

Jessica-jade12

Lately, I have been reading so many vile posts regarding Skye!

I understand that she isnt everyone's cup of tea, but I just don't understand your hatred towards someone you don't know?

Let me ask you this?

Why is it so bad for someone to say they are going to win? You all seem to think its cockiness, when in fact all it is being positive, I can recall Tim last year being just as 'cocky' and I don't remember all of use on the attack?

Also with the 'she's so fake and bimbo' but yet you say she's playing the game, aren't they all playing the game and this is Skye's?

I just wish some of you of would think before judging so harshly, and yes I understand this is a forum but I'm just voicing mine!

To be honest...this years housemates have been a bit bleh...for me it's finding the best of a bad lot...be it laughing at them or with them, Ryan and David have given me the most laugh out loud moments. At last though my saviour has walked through the door in the shape of Penny; time for an intruder to win. This divine Miss Money-Penny should win BB and blow they other self-entitled blinkered half-wits out the door into oblivion. I do find it crazy though that hatred is running so rampant like you said, for housemates people don't know personally.

Lately, I have been reading so many vile posts regarding Skye!

I understand that she isnt everyone's cup of tea, but I just don't understand your hatred towards someone you don't know?

Let me ask you this?

Why is it so bad for someone to say they are going to win? You all seem to think its cockiness, when in fact all it is being positive, I can recall Tim last year being just as 'cocky' and I don't remember all of use on the attack?

Also with the 'she's so fake and bimbo' but yet you say she's playing the game, aren't they all playing the game and this is Skye's?

I just wish some of you of would think before judging so harshly, and yes I understand this is a forum but I'm just voicing mine!

But by opening yet another Skye Thread, you are inviting haters to come and comment here. The best way would be to not respond and let them hate between themselves.

Skye is not my favorite HM, I comment about her when I think I can help some posters understand her.
When I see that all they want is to hate, I don't bother, because they are not worse my attention. I regard those posters closed minded idiots.

Don't fuel the haters :troll:

But by opening yet another Skye Thread, you are inviting haters to come and comment here. The best way would be to not respond and let them hate between themselves.

Skye is not my favorite HM, I comment about her when I think I can help some posters understand her.
When I see that all they want is to hate, I don't bother, because they are not worse my attention. I regard those posters closed minded idiots.

You are right! It just baffles me some of the things that come out of their mouths, but yet they all love Penny....

I'm not a Skye fan at all, and don't make any comments about her, but these 3 sentences deserve acknowledgement as they apply to all HMs - not just Skye - and I wish more posters thought this way.

I haven't read any anti-HM threads this year, and have only really been in the David and Priya appreciation ones. I don't really like the other HMs (and have pretty much gone off Priya now), so I just don't comment on the other HM threads. Each HM has their fans and their detractors, as is normal. Fair enough - have debates about HMs in the daily threads etc (and keep hate out of individual appreciation threads) - but I think, as a forum community, we should show enough respect for each other to the let vitriolic posters work themselves into their own lather and avoid encouraging or enabling their HM attacks.

It
I think Skye has been playing the best game in the house. She might wanna pull back on the cockiness, but otherwise she has run rings around most of the HMs.

It's weird.. In the press release that @Tim posted yesterday the first half of the show was meant to be Skye saying she doesn't want people thinking she cocky.. But it never got shown! I think the producers want her out!

I think Skye has been playing the best game in the house. She might wanna pull back on the cockiness, but otherwise she has run rings around most of the HMs.
Agree. I can't hate someone for playing the game.
Lie, cheat, steal do what you have to.
I just hate when people are blatant c**ts .
Eg Lisa and her comments like "his story is way sader than yours"

You are right! It just baffles me some of the things that come out of their mouths, but yet they all love Penny....
Penny's entertaining without being entitled. She's just really likeable; doesn't get mock offended, doesn't make a big deal out of nothing, doesn't really take herself too seriously. Great gal.

Skye's entertaining too, and I don't really hold any animosity towards her, but we've had a little more time to get acquainted with her faults I think. So she gets hate. Every original HM has copped it.

There are horrible comments being thrown around about all housemates. You only notice it or get annoyed when it's about someone you're a fan of.

Yep and if you are a fan of multiple HMs this place can be hard to read. Especially now that the season is almost over..... most likely to never return.

Hmmm maybe people should stop complaining about about people complaining (including myself) and just enjoy this place now.

Because its hard to understand her, she's flippant and gets upset easily purely for the cameras ...

But to be honest I don't understand why this thread exists, is this thread satirical entertainment mocking the non-existent threat from the Russian warships?

To be honest...this years housemates have been a bit bleh...for me it's finding the best of a bad lot...be it laughing at them or with them, Ryan and David have given me the most laugh out loud moments. At last though my saviour has walked through the door in the shape of Penny; time for an intruder to win. This divine Miss Money-Penny should win BB and blow they other self-entitled blinkered half-wits out the door into oblivion. I do find it crazy though that hatred is running so rampant like you said, for housemates people don't know personally.

I'm with you on this. Quite a few let downs this year. Probably one of the most gossipy, back-stabbing bunch ever!

The level of hatred for Skye is akin to what Ben copped last year.
I am no huge Skye fan, but some of the stuff written about her is pretty nasty.
Let's face it, Ben didn't deserve it. The hate towards him was akin to hating a murderer. Being an act or not, he was very sweet, funny and nice.

Skye, whilst I don't dislike her, has been cocky and arrogant. So I understand the hate, even though I don't really tolerate it. Tim was a guilty pleasure - I enjoyed him even though I couldn't stand his overall cocky behaviour towards winning the show.

Back