Skip to main content

Reactions To The Housemates On Social Media

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
I thought I might start a thread where we can talk about the reactions that the HMs have on Social Media.
Feel free to post tweets and Facebook comments in this thread that you might find funny or completely fucked up.

I sometimes look at the official Facebook page, but have not done so since the season started. Has anyone seen anything in particular that has caught their eye?

Sarah ‏@sarahmars
Ryan, your hairstyle belongs in 1999. #BBAU

ღ chelsea ღ ‏@itschelseageez
I don't get why they think they are all entitled to it cos it came out of theprize money. There would have only been one winner. #BBAU

Chris ‏@chris35c
I would throw Priya under a bus as well, very annoying person. #BBAU

Chris ‏@chris35c
Priya admitted that she manipulated Katie into taking the money.Are you people watching the same BB? #BBAU

Corey Blight ‏@CoreyBlight
Voting Priya and Katie to be head of house again purely because it will stir tension in the house! @BBAU9 #BBAU14 #bbau

[URL='https://twitter.com/arielnano']okay work ‏@arielnano
Katie throwing Priya under the bus saying she made her take the money? GORL you had a choice too. Just saying. #bbau

ღ chelsea ღ ‏@itschelseageez
What the housemates did to Priya is out of the line. I mean hiding her money bag & blackmailing her to give you money? Really? #BBAU
[/URL]

I've noticed a lot of hate for Priya in the last few days but today it dialled down considerably I think

And majority on twitter and Fb it now saying that they would not have even given other hms a single dollar!
Now that Priya is becoming an under dog inside the house and has had her money hidden from her, it makes sense that the Facebook crowd would get behind her or at least move onto hating on other people *cough cough* Sam and Katie.

• Jean DixonNot yet - they may eat it
    Like · 1 · 31 minutes ago
  • 10494762_10203390741042975_1545588643812056663_n.jpg

• Misty Shay GertnersI really like Skye and cat. I see the whole not eating thing and it would be hard but gee they are a bit bratty..at least they are getting replacements!!! Do they not realise people go without a lot more than food. Bed, water, shelter etcetc. They are Acting extremely selfish, it's embarrassing!!! Also Katie is horrible!!! Priya made me, I didn't want the money.... Umm well if you don't want it why not allow priya to help her family with her $10 grand and spend yours on the housemates????
    Like · Reply · 12 · 2 hours ago

I did it I went on the official Facebook page......
So there is a post with this picture and almost everyone is complaing that 9pm is too late.
10653386_858380677514731_8068411029789057260_n.jpg

Sandi N Matt HaslerOMG way to late, going to loose ratings if Ya keep going like this BB and fast.

Craig DinanToo late for me this year

David Mullinswish the block would finish so boring as the risen is because block ad 60 mints 6:30 and 8:00 then big bro at 9:00 after 60 mints should put the block on 9"00 the rating for that show are going down hill

:bang: All those people on the FB page need to eat a spoon full of cement and harden the fuck up!

Toyin OliviaTravis is so mean. He thinks that being mean to girls will get them to like him. He is so wrong

Lea O'Deapathetic carry on over food - why don't the 2 girls just leave the $2000 (or whatever) on the counter and let the rest of the housemates sort it out for themselves...

Beti SacmaroskiWhat a group of spoiled brats! They're 'starving'after a couple of days of protein shakes lol and making the girls with the money feel bad! They wouldn't know the meaning of the word! I wouldn't have given them a cent!

Mary FlesserWe are over 70 and think Skye and Aisha are lovely girls and don't seem to have mean natures and seem to be comfortable in their own skin. Go girls and show the world you don't have to be mean to get ahead. Xo

Jodie DruryOmg 3rd time lucky,sky nice, don't like the way Gemma puts sky down,makes u like sky more and Gemma less

Chloe MorganLol best person on bb so far lol and she is so honest I love her

Ioanna KaliviotisI could tell from the very beginning Skye is a good hearted, genuine girl. I turned to my son and even said that. Aisha is a sweet girl too and I am glad that Skye could find someone in the house like her. I am an oldie too (58) and you get to suss out people's natures better as you get older.

Cassie Johnstonsome people woth asperger dont understand phrases and take everything literally. dont judge a book by its cover.

Alexsuchalad Jacobs
We all know what you mean when you say Jake gets your juices flowing

Catherine TysonMust say Big Brother need to make it more interesting/dramatic to watch.Compared to last years show there was a wide diverse of personalities and as a result there was more conflict/drama.Therefore I agree with jessamine it is getting boring to watch!

Jeremy ‏@ChocoIatePie 45m
Skye has a crush on Jake and love his rapping. I love this woman so much. #BBAU

Anthony Webb ‏@anthonyqld Sep 8
Looking at Jake's "professional tennis career". He played 1 MD ITF event (lost 1st round). Lost in qualifying other 15 events played #bbau

Tim Campbell ‏@TimCampbellTwit Sep 8
Someone buy Dion a drink, stat! #yawn #BBAU

The Hot Hits ‏@thehothits Sep 8
Crying because Dion is taken :( #BBAU

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany Sep 8
Sandra i like you #BBAU @BBAU9

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth Sep 8
I think Sandra is kinda sweet! Favourite girl HM so far! #bbau

Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew Sep 8
Kinda liking David because he has the same name as my bf #BBAU

Mike Goldman ‏@mikeygold Sep 8
Wow is that a beard or is he eating a dog? #bbau @bbau9

Mr. Anthony Mai ‏@anthonytmai 3m
Jake's raps. WHY. #torture #BBAU

Mr. Anthony Mai ‏@anthonytmai 33m
Totally team Skye!! #BBAU #SkyeBBAU

okay work ‏@arielnano 49m
Am I trash because I find Travis to be ridiculously hot I want him to do me while he calls me a fucking faggot. #bbau

Alan Player ‏@alangplayer 2h
@BBAU9 #SkyeBBAU my least liked housemate at the moment. So tired of her poor me whinging. #BBAU

Susan H ‏@kodiakU 11h
@ExBreau Love, Jake. Like Priya & Skye. Do not care for Gemma. Need more time for the rest of them. :) #BBAU

Colette Lala ‏@ColetteLala 14h
Getting lots of likes for Priya, Skye and Sandra. Most of the dislikes are going to Gemma. Love it. Cheers to a great season! #BBAU

The Shlaay ‏@TheShlaay 15h
I don't really understand how these guys haven't called out Priya and Katie for being greedy for taking the $20,000. #PlayingItsafe ? #BBAU

queenbrit ‏@itsjesscaroline 16h
If It's Katie/Priya against the house and they went home bcs of the money, at least they have some money. Its not that bad tbh #BBAU

Juliet Macro ‏@PriyaBBfans 20h
Katie is a goody goody who wants to be loved by others. Priya on the other hand is actually interesting. She is fierce! #BBAU

Keirn Thomas ‏@KeirnyTee 21h
I honestly don't like Priya. #BBAU

Cloyd Dela Cruz ‏@cloyd_044 7h
Skye is cute! HAHA! #BBAU

Redness ‏@cjauvin 8h
I just love Skye, so cute and funny #BBAU

Jessica ‏@angelofmusic27 9h
Skye looks like Carmen Electra! lol I love her. I kind of wish Lisa would get the power just so she can see how it is. :|

Susan H ‏@kodiakU 20h
@EriPhrase Yes! I LOVE Jake!!!!!! :) #BBAU

Janice Smith ‏@1nicejanice1 21h
Kinda happy Priya/Katie will be screwed with this greedy power! Thank you Priya for not choosing Jake! Lol #karma #BBAU

paower of veto ‏@BLivefeeder Sep 12
Like: skye, lawson, jason, priya, aisha, & cat Hate: GEMMA, sam, travis, & katie

Daniel Oreskovich ‏@ItsDanielOh Sep 8
Travis = Super attractive but super arrogant, up himself wog. #bbau

Kelsey ‏@kelsojado Sep 8
Travis & Ryan sleeping side by side. Let's watch them go from having a pillow between them to sleeping in trunks & spooning all night. #BBAU

Garth McClure ‏@gnmcclur 5h
Dion's pecks. #BBAU http://twitter.com/gnmcclur/status/510999172292440064/photo/1pic.twitter.com/RcVr59E4tU

Genaro Bernardino ‏@oshawotter 12h
@BBAUKillerDion Dion looks good shirtless. Happy that you are supporting him. #BBAU

Big Brother Freak! ‏@south_party 15h
Has anyone been watching BBAU? Who do you like? So far I'm loving Skye & Aisha! & for the boys I like Dion & Jason! #BBAU

Janice Smith ‏@1nicejanice1 21h
Dion is growing on me ♡ ♡ ♡ I guess he is not that boring like i thought haha #BBAU

Goddess EP ‏@BBCraeCrae Sep 12
Dion reminds me so much of Ed from last season. #BBAU #BBAU14

Kathi TakacsI heard on the adds they were going to swop pears, and there is more prize money up for grabs. . Greed seams to be the thyme for this years show. . A new house mate comes into the house as well. . Don't know if any of the house mates genuine yet? I like pryea, although she buckled under pressure, should have held onto that money I recon.. They'll all turn on her in the end.

Greg FotisWait let me eat beans.... If ambi pur can mask Eau de Me I will buy it LOL

Back