Skip to main content

Ray given the 'invisible' edit?

goroos1994

Does anyone think Ray is in trouble this week? He's received the 'invisible' edit. I feel that this week has been all about Estelle and Angie.

I think it means he is safe.

It was the Estelle & Angie show.

Based on the producer's tweets, one has 50%, the others 26% and 24%. Based on what we've seen so far, it's safe to say Ray is the 50% (even though I find this so unlikely)

Angie and Estelle are somewhere in the 26-24.

Yeah, you would think if you're not being shown much, why would people vote for you. So not sure about this really.

Invisible edits?

Despite this being a possible tautology it's a fucking awesome approach to the show

Oh wait.....?

Based on the producer's tweets, one has 50%, the others 26% and 24%. Based on what we've seen so far, it's safe to say Ray is the 50% (even though I find this so unlikely)

Angie and Estelle are somewhere in the 26-24.

My money is on Estelle being 50%. At the beginning of the week, it was 45%/29%/26%. All we've seen the last two nights is Estelle cry - so she will get the sympathetic vote.

I think Ray is the 50%

It's between Estelle & Angie, on who is evicted.

I'm voting and
Voting cos I thought the same. Ppl
So busy trying to save their fave, Ray goes instead
C'mon ray fans vote to save the sexy beast

Sarah was shown alot last week... I think the housemate shown the most usually goes but at the same time... Estelle is the most talked about in the house so obviously there's gonna be a lot of footage of her. It definitely is between Angie and Estelle. It would be wishful thinking Estelle was the 50% :p that would be awesome!

Ray is safe. So it's kind of fair he's in the background. Although they showed that fucked up thing on Confidential.

I don't know, but you've brought up the main issue with vote to save. It's entirely up to the producers who gets air time and who doesn't.

The voting ads between ads I dont think If seen Ray once!? ok maybe once but its always Angie or Estelle

Ray is safe. So it's kind of fair he's in the background. Although they showed that fucked up thing on Confidential.

No, he is not safe. Actually he's probably the one in the most danger out of them all. Don't you realize how this new voting system changes the way HMs are saved? He would be safe if there were 'vote to evict' because nobody would like to evict him....but it's only 'vote to save' now and with what's been aired this week Angie and Estelle supporters are the ones fighting most for their favourite.

I'd like for ray and Estelle to stay, but I think ray will be evicted. On twitter there are barely any mentions about ray, it's usually 'save Estelle and kick Angie' or 'save Angie to kick Estelle', but since ray wasn't victimized or has any direct rival nobody mentions him at all....

Channel 9 had a pretty good idea about this, they've changed the voting system to 'save' only so that the HMs with the stronger personalities would have more 'saves' than the others to keep things interesting..

No, he is not safe. Actually he's probably the one in the most danger out of them all. Don't you realize how this new voting system changes the way HMs are saved? He would be safe if there were 'vote to evict' because nobody would like to evict him....but it's only 'vote to save' now and with what's been aired this week Angie and Estelle supporters are the ones fighting most for their favourite.

I'd like for ray and Estelle to stay, but I think ray will be evicted. On twitter there are barely any mentions about ray, it's usually 'save Estelle and kick Angie' or 'save Angie to kick Estelle', but since ray wasn't victimized or has any direct rival nobody mentions him at all....

Channel 9 had a pretty good idea about this, they've changed the voting system to 'save' only so that the HMs with the stronger personalities would have more 'saves' than the others to keep things interesting..

thank you for articulating EVERYTHING i was thinking!!!

Well yeah. I have voted in about equal amounts for Ray and Estelle so i'm doing my part.

oh no, i am guilty, i sent more than double the votes to estelle than to ray. however i do believe he is the 50%. he didnt get much air time last time up for eviction either, guess it is just way too hard to fight for air space with so many bitches in the house.

I so agree with everyone who doesn't like the 'vote to save' process. It's very clever of the producers, of course, because if you want someone evicted, you have to spend double to money to save the other two nominees.

Back