Skip to main content

Rapidly turning off Lina - she's so full of shit!!

I think Lina is great but I don't like it when she stoops to Priya's level and has those chats with Priya at all. I wish she would call Priya out on her BS.

Her chats with Priya are excruciating--last night I was like, "This is why I don't have a lot of female friendships." Which is totally sexist and unfair, but for me those scenes just kind of exemplify two women bringing out the worst in each other. I thought Lina was really promising at first as well, but gossip and whinge, whinge and gossip: nuh.

I think Lina is great but I don't like it when she stoops to Priya's level and has those chats with Priya at all. I wish she would call Priya out on her BS.
She's been having those chats before Priya had even spent 3 minutes with her. Priya was stuck in the Sanctuary and yet Lina came into the house doing this to the point that other HMs were commenting on it. Again - with Priya stuck in the Sanctuary. I realise Priya's the one to blame for all that's wrong with the world but let's not rewrite history here.

She's been having those chats before Priya had even spent 3 minutes with her. Priya was stuck in the Sanctuary and yet Lina came into the house doing this to the point that other HMs were commenting on it. Again - with Priya stuck in the Sanctuary. I realise Priya's the one to blame for all that's wrong with the world but let's not rewrite history here.
Yeah, she watched Priya on TV first and learned her tricks ;) . Lina was trying to figure everyone out while P was in the Sanc but she wasn't trying to smear anyone's reputation or stir the pot while Priya was over there and really wasn't talking crap behind people's backs while Priya was next door. So yeah, Priya deserves credit for those things.

I'm struggling to remember another housemate that felt so promising at first, then went downhill so quickly.

:thumbsdown:

I concur. It's like she spent five minutes in the house and flat out decided she wasn't going to enjoy it and wouldn't.

And now she just sits at the kitchen window with Priya complaining about a divide she pretty much instigated and now completely fosters, while enabling all of Priya's suspicions and paranoia.

big enabling bully lina.

They like to conveniently forget FACTS.

Back