Skip to main content

Rank the winners of Big Brother Australia

Why do you like her?
She may of been a tad annoying but she provided great entertainment with her fights against Terrance & Terri. Terri & her had a love-hate relationship and I loved seeing it turn into a Mother-Daughter relationship, her controversy with the clothes was another great one. I loved her in the end and it was sad to see her go.

She may of been a tad annoying but she provided great entertainment with her fights against Terrance & Terri. Terri & her had a love-hate relationship and I loved seeing it turn into a Mother-Daughter relationship, her controversy with the clothes was another great one. I loved her in the end and it was sad to see her go.

That makes sense.

But i still think Bianca would have been more deserving.

Also I always thought that Terri looked more 65 or 70 than 52.

WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????

trolling big brother all season (including staging a fake wedding to get party food and booze), being one of the most philosophically deep people in the house, and being a head-and-shoulders above every other housemate will do you a lot of favours in my book.

@timmydownawell @buck07 how long has it been since you rewatched 2006?

Go back and see how many vain / self-serving / holier-than-thou housemates that house had. Jaime was not one of them. He was the quiet voice of reason in so many arguments.

There were probably only two other people in there who came close to his levelheadedness; and both were intruders.

i've never watched 2006, but i get the feeling i wouldn't like jamie. he looks far too sucessfull. combine that with my inate naturall jealousy that rules me and you get the picture.

Alice was so boring.

My favorites from 2008 were Ben and Bianca.

I know Alice wasn't particularly interesting, but there weren't really any other housemates towards the end of BB08 that I found likeable enough for me to want to support them.

Ben came across as a bit of a snake to me on a few different occasions. He was more than happy to go along with Nobbi, Rory and the rest of the spa mafia boys club when they were tiring to annoy someone, but then tried to play the innocent whenever it blew up into a major drama. Ben was a willing collaborator in Nobbi's attempts to create friction between Alice and Travis, but when it caused a big argument, he then tried to distance himself from it and pin it all on Nobbi.

Bianca was good for a bit of drama, but most of what I can remember about her involves her screaming at people and getting into arguments (Cory, Alice and Renae, Rima etc). I'm struggling to remember other things about her.

I couldn't stand Rory though. The guy just came across like a complete pig. I agree with Will about Bridgette being entertaining. I wouldn't have minded her winning.

I know Alice wasn't particularly interesting, but there weren't really any other housemates towards the end of BB08 that I found likeable enough for me to want to support them.

Ben came across as a bit of a snake to me on a few different occasions. He was more than happy to go along with Nobbi, Rory and the rest of the spa mafia boys club when they were tiring to annoy someone, but then tried to play the innocent whenever it blew up into a major drama. Ben was a willing collaborator in Nobbi's attempts to create friction between Alice and Travis, but when it caused a big argument, he then tried to distance himself from it and pin it all on Nobbi.

Bianca was good for a bit of drama, but most of what I can remember about her involves her screaming at people and getting into arguments (Cory, Alice and Renae, Rima etc). I'm struggling to remember other things about her.

I couldn't stand Rory though. The guy just came across like a complete pig. I agree with Will about Bridgette being entertaining. I wouldn't have minded her winning.

the argument thing is why I liked Bianca. it's like a turn on for me.

also Ben was 19 then. people do stupid things. at least when he crossed the line he showed remorse.

Back