Skip to main content

PSA: I'm Touring Your Shit Country Next Year

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Yes ladies, calm your tits.

Sl8FJ0W.gif

The Queen will be visiting you in 2016 if you can afford it.

Here's a trailer for my last STANDARD-SETTING, GROUNDBREAKING CULTURAL EXTRAVAGANZA

#rebelheartour

#whenwilltinarena?

Last edited:
Well I for one hopes she has time to enjoy the pokies while she is touring here at all the different RSL clubs. Maybe she can also play a game or two of bingo?

Reactions: Jam

Sl8FJ0W.gif

Here's a trailer for my last STANDARD-SETTING, GROUNDBREAKING CULTURAL EXTRAVAGANZA

#rebelheartour

#whenwilltinarena?

Oh.

Perhaps this will finally be the leg you can claim as a sell out.

The fact it's been nearly a QUARTER OF A CENTURY since your last visit, coupled with the fact you're unlikely to visit again considering you're soon to qualify for the AGED PENSION, will help you get those ticket sales.

Also you seemed to have posted the wrong video. The one you posted was for the MDNA tour. Given your description of what the video was meant to be this must be a mistake.

I saw her Brisbane ANZ Stadium 1993 (showing my age). It rained.
We were so far away the sound reached us 3 days after the visual lol.
She put on a good show though back then.

I saw her Brisbane ANZ Stadium 1993 (showing my age). It rained.
We were so far away the sound reached us 3 days after the visual lol.
She put on a good show though back then.

I imagine this time even the front row will have trouble hearing her. They'll have to make sure to turn their hearing aids up.

Aww thats so sweet, you and your name sake are completely irrelevant and redundant, you have so much in common

Sl8FJ0W.gif

#rebelheartour

#whenwilltinarena?

treat-yo-self-gif.gif

Don't listen to them madge, you go & have yourself a good time.

My prediction is people will buy tickets for birthday gifts etc, and the recipient will love it soo much they'll re-gift on ebay:kiss:

treat-yo-self-gif.gif

Don't listen to them madge, you go & have yourself a good time.

My prediction is people will buy tickets for birthday gifts etc, and the recipient will love it soo much they'll re-gift on ebay:kiss:

I've already spent $2300 to see my own show with my papi :inlove:

Meanwhile the bitter inconsequentials; the spic @Consuela and the AIDS monger @mutleyp , continue to give GOOD FAGGOTS a BAD NAME by BREATHING.

Your Member of the Year 2014/15,
MADONNA

eRZh4c2.gif

xoxo

Mattress back is ... touring? Yay. Pitty it wasn't 1985. Would have gone utterly fkn nuts. Not prepared to spend a grand to see a granny, even one with street cred.

I've already spent $2300 to see my own show with my papi :inlove:

Meanwhile the bitter inconsequentials; the spic @Consuela and the AIDS monger @mutleyp , continue to give GOOD FAGGOTS a BAD NAME by BREATHING.

Your Member of the Year 2014/15,
MADONNA

eRZh4c2.gif

xoxo

Shocked_face.gif

$2,300???!!!! Say whaaaa? Do you get a free goodie bag at the door? With gold bars & diamonds in it???

Back