Skip to main content

Prisus SERVING Unparalleled Beauty, Poise and Prignity in Uncovered New Candid Iconographics

Well she wrote those things before going into the house, while employed, so why would there be a problem?
I didn't know when they were posted, I was just going by some of the screen grabs I've seen of her twitter account and they're not something that I'd expect high school officials would happy with a teacher posting.

Why, are Priya haters so concerned about her career?

Oh Franky pet you know I like you - *tucks hair behind franky's ear and smiles sweetly*..............*smiles even more*.......I'm not a hater I'm indifferent. I'm unapologetically unapologetic about believing actually having a vested interest, being SOME kind of small-fry stakeholder in the delusions of these fame and attention whores is all well.....very strange, and a sad indictment as to how misplaced societal values have become and a baROMeter as to how far those values have fallen......

I believe the players should be mocked not VENerated and revered and to that end - *holds up finger*, so should those who seek to encourage them and to THAT end, that I am being myself.......defiantly Mavis. *bows head*

Last edited:
Oh Franky pet you know I like you - *tucks hair behind franky's ear and smiles sweetly*..............*smiles even more*.......I'm not a hater I'm indifferent. I'm unapologetically unapologetic about believing actually having a vested interest, being SOME kind of small-fry stakeholder in the delusions of these fame and attention whores is all well.....very strange, and a sad indictment as to how misplaced societal values have become and a baROMeter as to how far those values have fallen......

I believe the players should be mocked not VENerated and revered and to that end - *holds up finger*, so should those who seek to encourage them and to THAT end, that I am being myself.......defiantly Mavis. *bows head*
Say what?, bitch

Back