Skip to main content

Preview for Monday

Don't all hold your breaths to find out what Skye is upset about, we're still waiting to find out what she was throwing her tantrum about last week. That was on the promos too but we never saw it.

I'd really love to see a twist one year where whenever a hm says "I don't want to be here" they get instantly evicted. It might shut a few of the whiney attention seekers up. If shye wants to leave, I say make it happen.

I don't think she is! She genuinely looks upset! & How do you know she is faking it? Are you in her head?... If thats your opinion thats fine, but I just don't think we should be saying its fake - when we have no idea.

Well I don't think we should be saying it's real either, when we have no idea. Just sayin...

just a few more days til sweet little skye sees the last of them walk out that door.

Yep, she'll be watching the last of them - from the eviction stage with the rest of the evictees.

Don't all hold your breaths to find out what Skye is upset about, we're still waiting to find out what she was throwing her tantrum about last week. That was on the promos too but we never saw it.

I'd really love to see a twist one year where whenever a hm says "I don't want to be here" they get instantly evicted. It might shut a few of the whiney attention seekers up. If shye wants to leave, I say make it happen.
Yeah exactly! those 2 clips of Skye carrying on could have gotten Leo more votes or made her lose fans but of course they didn't show it

There'll be no time to show what's been going on in the house. Too many evictions (and the huge amount of nothing content they contain) and recaps and ads and the secrets thing , oh and don't forget the news promo and the KFC shout thing. We won't see any of this and then when they are criticised for not showing the real Skye they will say yes we did, didn't you see the promos ;)

Playing nice is what decent human beings do. Playing nice worked for Reggie, Trevor, Greg Logan, and Aleisha. A real Big Brother winner can play nice.

And Reggie is the only one of those who wasn't fucking boring. FYI Aleisha did NOT play nice - she was best friends with the most evil female that Aussie big brother has ever seen.

And Reggie is the only one of those who wasn't fucking boring. FYI Aleisha did NOT play nice - she was best friends with the most evil female that Aussie big brother has ever seen.

Your opinion.

I loved Aleisha and Jemma. Yes they were bitching about the HMs they didn't like, nothing wrong with that IMO.
In real life people bitch about other people, and if I am told they haven't, I would not believe them.

Everybody bitch about the people they don't like. Same in the forum, we bitch about the HMs we don't like.

I don't think Skye would be THAT upset over Ryan calling her a spoilt brat...
She's been called worse in her face (also her and Ryan made up after it) not to mention she also implied to Ryan that she thought he was a jerk (because he reminded her of her ex)
I really don't think this has anything to do with him, he's usually one to back away from confrontations and I think this is either to do with Lina or Penny.

I'm hoping everyone is going crazy in tonights episode except Ryan! It will only shows he's the most mentally stable and the only one not cracking under pressure
Guess we'll find out tonight

Playing nice is what decent human beings do. Playing nice worked for Reggie, Trevor, Greg Logan, and Aleisha. A real Big Brother winner can play nice.

Looking back, Emma doesn't actually seem that bad now. Also, they may have been boring, but they still won.

I don't think Skye would be THAT upset over Ryan calling her a spoilt brat...
She's been called worse in her face (also her and Ryan made up after it) not to mention she also implied to Ryan that she thought he was a jerk (because he reminded her of her ex)
I really don't think this has anything to do with him, he's usually one to back away from confrontations and I think this is either to do with Lina or Penny.

I'm hoping everyone is going crazy in tonights episode except Ryan! It will only shows he's the most mentally stable and the only one not cracking under pressure
Guess we'll find out tonight

Is he still in the house?

The scene in the kitchen with Priya & Skye is, I think, about Penny. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Skye couldn't be arguing that she's 'only ever said nice things about her' if she was referring to Lina, surely?

I think the clip with Priya & Travis could be fall out from Travis revealing Skye's crush on Ryan given Priya's (and other HM's) efforts to protect Skye and keep it under wraps.

The last clip shows the consequences, as I've mentioned before, of Skye finally comprehending for herself that someone she thought liked her, doesn't. I think that 'someone' is Penny. Skye was awestruck if not infatuated with her from the start and perhaps assuming that because she adored Penny so much that it would automatically be reciprocated. I think it's this plus the continuing humiliation of her Ryan crush being 'out there'.
Just my guess at what's going on. Like others have pointed out, we most likely won't see the entire thing in context.

Yep. Seems skye was shocked that penny said something nasty about her.

And Priya was like "I've been telling you she didn't like you "

Just because she wanted Leo to go? makes her mean... Okay! She always told Leo how she felt to his face! Telling Ryan to 'fuck off' after he continually bated her during their discussion? I cant recall her saying anything 'bad' about Dave,Tom or Lina - I can recall her saying Dave is annoying and i hardly call that being mean or harsh, what about all the stuff David has said about Skye or even Tom for that matter calling her immature and not being able to have an adult conversation with her! Im actually older than Skye, not that my age or her age should have anything to do with this! But instead of getting in a forum argument lets agree to disagree and wait for the episode to air!
Let's be honest, if Skye literally shat in your hands I have a feeling you'd think that was cute :whistling:

We have no I idea what she is upset about but you automatically think she is faking it because you dislike her? come on now! It could be something she cant confront a housemate about or might not having anything to do with existing housemates! Im so over all you skye haters you will pick on anything she does - if she smiled or laugh you would think she was putting it on for the cameras, so i cant be bothered defending her, whats the point?

I hate to tell you, but she is putting it on. If you take a good look and have a good think about it, you can notice it. She says one thing and means another. The easiest way to tell (albeit it's still not "easy") is through her talks with Priya. What she says sounds agreeable, but she'll say something like "I would never do bla bla bla, I can't believe he said that" and if you think about it, she's done exactly the same thing before. She lies.

I can't tell if she realises it or not, but based on the fact she apparently gets naked to interrupt interesting conversations so they can't be shown on TV and all the other HMs claim that she's smarter than she seems, it seems likely that she's aware that she's lying/backstabbing/etc.

Back