Skip to main content

Preview for Monday

I actually wanted to cry.... She look so defeated! I have a feeling the travis/-priya clipped has something to do with it! at the end where she says 'for once i wish it wasnt me' :(

Oh please, she was crying to get the sympathy votes.

If she really doesn't want to be there she can walk out.

She is doing her baby voice & that's a dead giveaway that it's all for camera time.

Oh please, she was crying to get the sympathy votes.

If she really doesn't want to be there she can walk out.

She is doing her baby voice & that's a dead giveaway that it's all for camera time.

I don't think she is! She genuinely looks upset! & How do you know she is faking it? Are you in her head?... If thats your opinion thats fine, but I just don't think we should be saying its fake - when we have no idea.

I don't think she is! She genuinely looks upset! & How do you know she is faking it? Are you in her head?... If thats your opinion thats fine, but I just don't think we should be saying its fake - when we have no idea.
If she really had an issue she could go directly to Penny (or whoever it is) and discuss it with her directly, instead she is doing a cry to Priya, knowing viewers would feel sympathy for her... Crocodile tears, totally.

If she really had an issue she could go directly to Penny (or whoever it is) and discuss it with her directly, instead she is doing a cry to Priya, knowing viewers would feel sympathy for her... Crocodile tears, totally.
I think it may be Ryan. You know the whole stairs thing and him going into the room and calling her a spoilt brat or something like that. Which of course is worse since she has a crush on him.

We have no I idea what she is upset about but you automatically think she is faking it because you dislike her? come on now! It could be something she cant confront a housemate about or might not having anything to do with existing housemates! Im so over all you skye haters you will pick on anything she does - if she smiled or laugh you would think she was putting it on for the cameras, so i cant be bothered defending her, whats the point?

I think it may be Ryan. You know the whole stairs thing and him going into the room and calling her a spoilt brat or something like that. Which of course is worse since she has a crush on him.

That is what i was thinking and what he said was pretty harsh and anyone who would hear that about themselves would be upset because i know i hate nothing more then people labelling me dumb or ditzy and i sure skye gets everywhere she goes!

That is what i was thinking and what he said was pretty harsh and anyone who would hear that about themselves would be upset because i know i hate nothing more then people labelling me dumb or ditzy and i sure skye gets everywhere she goes!
Although Ryan is my favourite housemate, I have to admit what he said there was harsh. If that was the case, hopefully they can make up... although I wouldn't expect her to forgive him.

Although Ryan is my favourite housemate, I have to admit what he said there was harsh. If that was the case, hopefully they can make up... although I wouldn't expect her to forgive him.

It was so harsh! It doesn't help that she likes him a little, I hope its not that at all! But thats what i have been thinking all weekend whether or not they would show that clip, I think that was the meanest comment made this season! to give Skye credit she is probably the only housemate that hasn't really said anything nasty about another housemate.

There's only a few days to go they must be feeling so many strange emotions that none of us would understand.

Remember when @Timdormer nearly lost it at the end because of boog?

I also don't think I've seen skye cry that much this season

We have no I idea what she is upset about but you automatically think she is faking it because you dislike her? come on now! It could be something she cant confront a housemate about or might not having anything to do with existing housemates! Im so over all you skye haters you will pick on anything she does - if she smiled or laugh you would think she was putting it on for the cameras, so i cant be bothered defending her, whats the point?
I don't dislike Skye - I'd rather she won than Ryza does, but let's wait and see what it's all about, we will know whether she's faking it then. She is a big sook tbh..

Travis should win on the grounds of being a perfect example of an aussie battler making his way to the top and being pretty funny, he flirts with all the girls in the house and gets away with it without being called up on it lol, keeping himself out of trouble generally despite being constantly nominated. I think it's a hell of an achievement to make it this far for him...

He is the glue that bind the house right now, everyone else has their own lil' clique of enemies and alliances.

It was so harsh! It doesn't help that she likes him a little, I hope its not that at all! But thats what i have been thinking all weekend whether or not they would show that clip, I think that was the meanest comment made this season! to give Skye credit she is probably the only housemate that hasn't really said anything nasty about another housemate.

Well, that's an outrageous lie. Skye treated Leo like a doormat towards the end of his run and even hoped that he gets evicted, which doesn't help that he, similar to your argument, "likes her a little". I won't even mention the comments about Dave, Tom and Lina but I will bring up the fact that she outright told Ryan to **** off, which if that's not the "meanest comment" then you either have selective memory or you fall in Skye's age group.

I don't dislike Skye - I'd rather she won than Ryza does, but let's wait and see what it's all about, we will know whether she's faking it then. She is a big sook tbh..

Travis should win on the grounds of being a perfect example of an aussie battler making his way to the top and being pretty funny, flirting with so many girls yet getting away with it, keeping himself out of trouble generally despite being constantly nominated. He is the glue that bind the house right now, everyone else has their own lil' clique of enemies and alliances.
An Aussie battler?

:hilarious:

Well, that's an outrageous lie. Skye treated Leo like a doormat towards the end of his run and even hoped that he gets evicted, which doesn't help that he, similar to your argument, "likes her a little". I won't even mention the comments about Dave, Tom and Lina but I will bring up the fact that she outright told Ryan to **** off, which if that's not the "meanest comment" then you either have selective memory or you fall in Skye's age group.

Just because she wanted Leo to go? makes her mean... Okay! She always told Leo how she felt to his face! Telling Ryan to 'fuck off' after he continually bated her during their discussion? I cant recall her saying anything 'bad' about Dave,Tom or Lina - I can recall her saying Dave is annoying and i hardly call that being mean or harsh, what about all the stuff David has said about Skye or even Tom for that matter calling her immature and not being able to have an adult conversation with her! Im actually older than Skye, not that my age or her age should have anything to do with this! But instead of getting in a forum argument lets agree to disagree and wait for the episode to air!

...It's sad how much Sky's followers blindly follow her and totally ignore all the negative, annoying, brattish aspects of Skye as if they don't exist.
if i were looking for a bland, fence-sitting, under-the-radar housemate that liked to sit back with a smug 'smarter than you' grin on their face... yeah you could make a case that i 'blindly follow' skye.
but i like the brattiness. i love that she shits people and annoys you. in fact, if skye suddenly became the most loved hm on bbb, i might actually start to question my own devotion to her :cautious: the things that you see as negatives just might be the very qualities that i appreciate. i adore how little skye puts herself out there and entertains me every single episode.

can't wait till this dill brain skyes evicted tomorrow night
the look of defeat on her face will be gold
it wouldn't be hard to mess with skyes head i mean there's
not a lot going on up in that empty head of hers
i'm hoping the last 3 standing are priya, penny and lina;):woot::woot::woot:

Back