Skip to main content

Preview for Monday

Skye is clearly seeking the underdog vote in this one I am sure it's a total overreaction.

Skye IS annoying, everyone in the house has admitted that at least once, so that bit there can't be overlooked!! She's also the laziest.

It's sad how much Sky's followers blindly follow her and totally ignore all the negative, annoying, brattish aspects of Skye as if they don't exist.

Mrs B - Do you like Skye??? I wasn't sure, your a Priya fan right?
Yeah I do. I liked her from the start but then she lost me for awhile there so I think it just took me awhile to get used to her. This time of year I tend to like most, if not all, that are in the final week for some reason or another. I think I follow a pattern of liking one from the start and all the way through (last year was Tim) and then I chop and change throughout the series with the rest of them until it gets to the end. By that point I can make a case for each of them winning and really wouldn't mind who does although I obviously would love if Priya could pull off a miracle. Skye's been great tv even during the period when I didn't like her - or at least great as far as this crappy season goes - so I would be happy if she won! :)

Yeah I do. I liked her from the start but then she lost me for awhile there so I think it just took me awhile to get used to her. This time of year I tend to like most, if not all, that are in the final week for some reason or another. I think I follow a pattern of liking one from the start and all the way through (last year was Tim) and then I chop and change throughout the series with the rest of them until it gets to the end. By that point I can make a case for each of them winning and really wouldn't mind who does although I obviously would love if Priya could pull off a miracle. Skye's been great tv even during the period when I didn't like her - or at least great as far as this crappy season goes - so I would be happy if she won! :)

Aw! Yay! Im glad you like her! Yeah thats my point she has been great entertainment good or bad, the season has sort of been centred around her and I just think she is most deserving in my books for entertainment value and i actually do think she has a heart of gold, she is just will grow with age, but when I was 20 I wasn't as cluey as her! but yeah i do like Priya too! I just wish sometimes she would have a bit of fun, she could get into the final 3!!

I agree that she's most likely talking about Penny. Although I don't see the point in speculating because recent history suggests we'll never actually see this come Monday.

I think she is talking about Penny. Whenever Skye mentions she likes Penny, Priya is quick to jump in and say 'but she doesn't like you'.
Yes.

Priya will never speak negatively of Lina ("she doesn't like you" - that's dib-dobbing, Priya wouldn't do that to Lina).

Back