Skip to main content

Predictions on how they swap a safe/nominated?

J

jb4493

How do you all think they might swich a safe housemate with a nominated one?

I think it will be that each side has to nominate again (safe group vote who they want saved and poor house nominates who they want to bring over to be a nominee).

Any other theories?

I hope we get to vote to save one from the half-way house to be saved and vote for one from the safe house to go in.

I hope we get to vote to save one from the half-way house to be saved and vote for one from the safe house to go in.

This may be it, on the facebook its got a pic of a phone saying "Game of phones". Viewers probably have an hour to vote someone in/out.

This may be it, on the facebook its got a pic of a phone saying "Game of phones". Viewers probably have an hour to vote someone in/out.

To make it really classy and tie in with their play on words, Rima could make an appearance dressed as Tyrion Lannister to encourage viewers to vote.

Maybe a safe and replace task from the UK?

If that is the case, the replacement is probably going to be a housemate that doesn´t mind being nominated or has no chance on being evicted. Which means it probably between Ed and Matthew.

If they go for targets (most likely to go) it might be Tahan, Heidi or Tully.

I like the idea of halfway housemates choosing who to save and then all housemates (or just halfway or safe) choose a replacement but have to vote in front of each other.

They should return the most nominated, this week being mikkayla, back to the safe house and bring in the next one up who would be Heidi. That way it would make the housmates think more about nominations and not just pick the easy target who they know will definitely be up.

How do you all think they might swich a safe housemate with a nominated one?

I think it will be that each side has to nominate again (safe group vote who they want saved and poor house nominates who they want to bring over to be a nominee).

Any other theories?

Yup. Something to do with a phone:

[video=youtube;5-Ez4GK0168]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ez4GK0168[/video]

The best way would be for BB to suddenly start calling the safe house the halfway house and the halfway house the safe house.

They should return the most nominated, this week being mikkayla, back to the safe house and bring in the next one up who would be Heidi. That way it would make the housmates think more about nominations and not just pick the easy target who they know will definitely be up.

THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA. It probably isn't it but it would be very interesting to see how things would change if it was like this.

Back