Skip to main content

Predict the winner

Who will win BBAU 2014?

• Ryan

• Skye

• Travis

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have a 'thing' for foul mouthed bullies don't you, Shackles? First it was Ben, now it's Ryan. *tut tut*
At least I don't follow my cock with liking my housemates (*cough cough*.... Skye .....*looks at you*). You like her because she's attractive. Let's face it.

If I followed my cock I would've been a Travis fan.

Ok, Ben may have been a bully, but Ryan was? Lmao...seriously?

At least I don't follow my cock with liking my housemates (*cough cough*.... Skye .....*looks at you*). You like her because she's attractive. Let's face it.

If I followed my cock I would've been a Travis fan.

I've said this previously that although I find Skye cute, she's not really my type. The only female hms off the the top of my head that I've been intensely attracted to and stanned hard for would be Krystal Forscut. All the other females I've barracked for have been mostly due to liking various facets of their personalities rather than any strong physical attraction I had to them.

We didn't see much of it because the producers chose to focus on showing gimmicky Wiggles-like footage but the evidence of that nasty side of him was definitely there, especially on the Monday and Tuesday episodes. Too late for it to make him pay unfortunately.

I've said this previously that although I find Skye cute, she's not really my type. The only female hms off the the top of my head that I've been intensely attracted to and stanned hard for would be Krystal Forscut. All the other females I've barracked for have been mostly due to liking various facets of their personalities rather than any strong physical attraction I had to them.We didn't see much of it because the producers chose to focus on showing gimmicky Wiggles-like footage but the evidence of that nasty side of him was definitely there, especially on the Monday and Tuesday episodes. Too late for it to make him pay unfortunately.
Didn't they all had nasty sides? Travis, Skye, and hell, even my favourite Priya - They had parts that of their personality that were overly mean and bossy (Priya acknowledged that by saying she isn't everyone's cup of tea).

Skye would be my type if I went for women (looks-wise of course). :p

Back