Skip to main content

Predict Face-to-Face Nominations!

goroos1994

Who do you think will nominate who tonight?

I think:
Boog - Jade (3 pts); Ed (2 pts)
Drew - Ed (3 pts); Madeline (2 pts)
Ed - Boog (3 pts); Tim (2 pts)
Jade - Tahan (3 pts); Boog (2 pts)
Madeline - Tahan (3 pts); Tim (2 pts)
Tahan - Jade (3 pts); Madeline (2 pts)
Tim - Ed (3 pts); Madeline (2 pts)

Ed - 8
Madeline - 6
Tahan - 6
Jade - 6

Boog - 5
Tim - 4
Drew - 0

I think:

Ed - 8
Madeline - 6
Tahan - 6
Jade - 6

Boog - 5
Tim - 4
Drew - 0

Yeah - I think that's about right

I think:

Ed - 8
Madeline - 6
Tahan - 6
Jade - 6

Boog - 5
Tim - 4
Drew - 0

I like the sound your prediction. Although, I think the Ed and Jade are going to target Drew cos they know he is weaker than Tim and Tahan. The other three will have to vote who they think they have a better chance up for eviction with over the threat they want to flush out. So Boog and Drew will be targeted by the three and the other four will most likely target Ed and Jade, because Madaline will be easy to stand next to at the end.

I like the sound your prediction. Although, I think the Ed and Jade are going to target Drew cos they know he is weaker than Tim and Tahan. The other three will have to vote who they think they have a better chance up for eviction with over the threat they want to flush out. So Boog and Drew will be targeted by the three and the other four will most likely target Ed and Jade, because Madaline will be easy to stand next to at the end.

I really can't see Drade targeting each other. Not when they still have other choices.

Ed - 9
Jade - 9
Drew - 5

Tim - 4
Tahan - 3
Boog - 3
Madaline - 2

Boog: Jade(3); Madaline (2)
Tahan: Ed(3); Jade (2)
Tim: Ed(3); Jade(2)
Jade: Tahan(3); Drew(2)
Drew: Ed(3); Jade(2)
Madaline: Boog(3); Tim(2)
Ed: Drew(3); Tim(2)

Since it is face-to-face. I think Tim could pull something out of the bag since he doesn't believe there is a divide and he may vote against Tahan.

I really can't see Drade targeting each other. Not when they still have other choices.

I can see Drew voting Madaline but I definitely see Jade voting Drew because she will feel her chances of staying would be slim if she is up against Tim or Tahan. They have an idea how the voting is from seeing it the night that ben was kicked out. The housemates assume tahan or tim were the 35%. They would know that three other housemates are similar in the voting. So they have to assume from that how their fate is sealed.

I think the Ed-Jade-Mad alliance know they need to keep Boog around, but target Drew over Tim and Tahan. Atleast, Ed and Jade would know that is the best choice.

Boog will throw some votes Maddie's way. She'd be crazy not to.

Not really a prediction, but the best nominees would be Boog, Madaline and Ed this week. I wouldn't really mind who left. Madaline would be the most likely.

I think it matters a lot on how they do it. If they do it one by one there could be revenge votes. If they right them down then read out who and why then it will be Ed, Maddie and probably Tahan or Tim.

I think:

Ed - 8
Madeline - 6
Tahan - 6
Jade - 6

Boog - 5
Tim - 4
Drew - 0

I think Ed and Jade will target Drew and they'll now fear Boog and Tahan as their beloved pet Mikk went up against those two and didn't survive.

If they had any brains they would target Maddy as then if Ed and Jade are up against Maddy then they'll survive another week.
Because Ed and Jade are brainless they'll target Drew and Ed will end up leaving.

The three I am predicting will be up are:
Ed, Jade and Drew.

I think though BB will put them all up to get rid of Maddy because they will fear a ratings drop if Maddy stays over Ed.
I mean who will Tim argue with if Ed isn't there. Bad for tv ratings I would have thought.

Nine has extended the series by two weeks which is toooo long!!!!!!!!!

Back