Skip to main content

Post the Forecast in Your Area

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
I'll start. This is for my home area of Raleigh, NC, USA....

(all temperatures in Fahrenheit degrees)

ice_2011_forecast_7day_wral_raleigh-640x480.jpg

We do not comprehend that old Fahrenheit stuff, coldish is it?

We are looking at lovely 28 and balmy tomorrow, that is about 82 yours I just did a convert thing - that sounds hot, but 28 is just nice.
Nice mild spring days all week for us, high 70s of your F degrees.
Why don't you convert to Celsius and metric? It is so much easier and now you are the only ones left with that other stuff.

We are looking at lovely 28 and balmy tomorrow, that is about 82 yours I just did a convert thing - that sounds hot, but 28 is just nice.
Nice mild spring days all week for us, high 70s of your F degrees.
Why don't you convert to Celsius and metric? It is so much easier and now you are the only ones left with that other stuff.

Burma also uses the old Imperial scales... With the USA they're the only two countries left that do so.

Aiming for 30 in Melbourne today. Some of us, although not many I'd suggest, comprehend Fahrenheit, Sean, as we were children when it changed to Celcius, or have lived in areas that used it. Those temps aren't too cold. Not unpleasant at all.

Well, you're using some currency called, what was it again? Oh yes, the dollar. So why don't you just accept Fahrenheit as well?

Well, you're using some currency called, what was it again? Oh yes, the dollar. So why don't you just accept Fahrenheit as well?

That's more an argument that the USA converts to Celsius than we convert to Fahrenheit, as the dollar is a metric system

And November 1st - it's rainy and cold 20C at the moment in Perth.

That's more an argument that the USA converts to Celsius than we convert to Fahrenheit, as the dollar is a metric system

And November 1st - it's rainy and cold 20C at the moment in Perth.
@DigitalCorp, Australia converted from Fahrenheit to Celcius in about 1970 and aligned with almost the rest of the world. The US is, for want of a better way of putting it, behind the times.

We just had the most amazing storm. It has been hot as Hades the last few days & tonight I saw the lightening in the distance & watched it head all the way from the coast up to right over my head. It was incredible. I love extreme weather. I want it to come back :(

Pretty stoked with the photo's I got though :DIMG_1390.JPG IMG_1393.JPG

We just had the most amazing storm. It has been hot as Hades the last few days & tonight I saw the lightening in the distance & watched it head all the way from the coast up to right over my head. It was incredible. I love extreme weather. I want it to come back :(

Pretty stoked with the photo's I got though :DView attachment 50545 View attachment 50546
Incredible photos. Well done :)

Ohh it's getting colder. Negatives overnight end of next week. And daily max going from teens to single digits. Uh oh...!

image.jpg

40 degrees on Friday

Fffffffffffar out!

I've got a wedding. I hate wearing a tie on a cool day let alone the rest of a suit.

image.jpg

40 degrees on Friday

Fffffffffffar out!

I've got a wedding. I hate wearing a tie on a cool day let alone the rest of a suit.

Ouch!!! My work Christmas do is this weekend when it's supposed to be 34 and I was dreading that. And it's not even summer yet!

Back