Skip to main content

Positive opinion thread

rachael92

This is a thread for positivity only!

Comment on any housemates you like, don't mention anything about ones you dislike. Hopefully reading good things about a variety of different housemates in one thread will make us smile :)

Good balancing thread [MENTION=33345]Rach[/MENTION]el92

I love Tim's cheeky nature and his smile looks appropriately cheeky with it. I also thought it was really sweet when Mikkayla asked Jade if she wanted feedback on things and then once confirmed said 'ok let me think' before giving her feedback. She may not have hit the nail on the head but her intentions to help were lovely and well considered

Thank you so much for this thread!! I absolutely love Matt & Caleb because of their bromance. They are both gentleman along with Ed & Drew, in fact I only have positive things to say about all the male housemates this year. Ben is a sweetheart and Tim is a joker with a soft side. They are all kind and considerate and I love the way Tim says it how it is without being shy of the consequences. Love someone like that because he says it in such a way that does not come across as rude. p.s - Drew FTW ;)

I think I'm on my own but I quite like Caleb. I like he is speaking up more now as well ... I feel we could get more and more opinions from him which could make him more interesting. I think he is a real gentleman as well

I think I'm on my own but I quite like Caleb. I like he is speaking up more now as well ... I feel we could get more and more opinions from him which could make him more interesting. I think he is a real gentleman as well

You and me both! Caleb is amazing. He is actually my favourite housemate after Drew. Gotta love an Aussie firefighter who fights for our survival!

Good balancing thread [MENTION=33345]Rach[/MENTION]el92

I love Tim's cheeky nature and his smile looks appropriately cheeky with it. I also thought it was really sweet when Mikkayla asked Jade if she wanted feedback on things and then once confirmed said 'ok let me think' before giving her feedback. She may not have hit the nail on the head but her intentions to help were lovely and well considered

I agree. I found that quite endearing in Mikkayla (even though I don't like her) ;) LOL!

I like that Tully is happy now that the wall is down. I also like that we're starting to see the personalities of the muscly guys more now that they're conversing more instead of just working out together.

You're not on your own. He seems quite sweet :) Him and Lucy are cute too!

I like Jade because she seems down to earth and is a nice person :). Tahan gets respect for being strong during the ice bath while also being her usual girly self. Ed and heidi both cracked me up last night in the diary room (Ed was such a good sport!). Mikkayla, Heidi and Tim get props for their honesty (and Tim's quite hilarious! Like, all the time). Drew is freakin dreamy and also such a nice guy who loves cuddles. I WANT A CUDDLE FROM DREW!.

You are not on your own. I like Caleb, he seems to be a kind person.

Like someone said I also like the Bromance between him and Matt

I don't know why but i really love Mikkayla, maybe its because after the first nominations she received the most nomination points and i always like rooting for the underdogs.
I find Tim funny and love how cheeky he is.
I love Drews beautiful blue eyes.
I love jasmines dimples.

I don't know why but i really love Mikkayla, maybe its because after the first nominations she received the most nomination points and i always like rooting for the underdogs.
I find Tim funny and love how cheeky he is.
I love Drews beautiful blue eyes.
I love jasmines dimples.

How could I forget Jasmin's dimples! So cute.

I like Tully's style, she is someone I could be friend with

I like Matt, but I don't really know exactly why. He it is not his looks, more his personality, I just can't explain

I like Tim, he makes me laugh

I like Tahan, sometimes she is very cute when she talks to BB

I like Jade, she is beautiful and seems to be a very nice person

I like the gentleness of the sisters

I like Caleb, he is a gentle giant.

I love Jade. I think she's very sweet & kindhearted.
I love Drews gorgeous eyes and his sensitive side.
I love Tim's humour and uniqueness.
And I love Tahans sense of style.

Back