Skip to main content

Poll: Favourite Housemate pairs

Who are you favourite BBAU14 pairs?

• Total voters

APABLD

I know it's early days, but based on first impressions, who are your favourite pairs? Feel free to come back to the thread and comment if you change your mind!

Last edited:
Skye and Lisa
Priya and Katie

But I don't really know them, it always takes me so long to have an opinion about the HMs :frown:

This is weird, because every other year I would make predictions and list favourites based on single housemates, but you can't do that this year. I said earlier that Sandra could win this year, she is so great. But David & Sandra as a pair? Probably not, and definitely not my favourite pair compared to the rest.

I'm sure that they will have to split pairs part way through. It will either be a big twist in the middle, or something to do with voting.

I really love Jason this year and Dion is pretty cool.

Hey this probably a silly question I haven't been paying too much attention to BB this season but do they stay in these pairs or do they eventually swap around.

I'm liking Jason and Dion, although its probably just 'cos of Jason... Sandra&David were my early faves as well.

skye & lisa and dion & jason

both partners get along well and all 4 of them are entertaining so far

Hey this probably a silly question I haven't been paying too much attention to BB this season but do they stay in these pairs or do they eventually swap around.

I would assume they become individuals half way through the season.

Back