Skip to main content

PETITION: Bring back live updates!

J

Jellyphish

Everyday since the launch show I've been reading comments on here, the BBAU Facebook and on twitter begging for live updates to come back this year - all of which have been completely ignored by Channel 9 and Alex, so in a last resort at trying to get the producers to listen to it's audience, sign this petition and share it around if you want live updates back!!

https://www.change.org/p/bbau-channel-9-alex-mavroidakis-bring-back-live-updates

You don't need a petition because frankly it will achieve nothing. All you would need to do is show them that having Live Updates will generate money, and they'll probably do it since they're a business at the end of the day.

Pretty simple really...

You don't need a petition because frankly it will achieve nothing. All you would need to do is show them that having Live Updates will generate money, and they'll probably do it since they're a business at the end of the day.

Pretty simple really...

Dreamworld (Ardent Leisure) would be a perfect match to sponsor Live Updates.

Pretty simple really...
Yeah, I agree.

DEMAND MORE. WE DEMAND LIVE STREAMING.

In all honesty, people here would cough up big time for a season pass to watch live streaming. Their loss if they don't want to capitalize on the demand.

Signed :). If every one on here who has complained about the live streaming signs.. Who knows? Maybe it will get noticed :bear:

Does anyone remember the prizes that Gretel used to give to the housemates at the evictions? A car, a holiday blah blah
One of those was a 3 Mobile Phone with a 24/7 big brother live stream

That was amazing technology, and now it's so easy to do..

Does anyone remember the prizes that Gretel used to give to the housemates at the evictions? ... One of those was a 3 Mobile Phone with a 24/7 big brother live stream

That was amazing technology, and now it's so easy to do..

Ah the U8330. I had one of those LG phones ... it used to get hot after having the live stream open for too long :p. $6 a month for unlimited phone streaming (unmetered) and all the extras was a bargain too. The 100 combined SMS sent/received/draft message limit was a pain, though!

Geez! 6 bucks today won't buy you enough mobile data to download a photo.

Exactly! BB can make so much money from live video streaming. They also don't have to worry about PG ratings

Channel Ten was better in that regard, I remember it was about $30 for 1 month or free with ads (plenty of ads)

Ah the U8330. I had one of those LG phones ... it used to get hot after having the live stream open for too long :p. $6 a month for unlimited phone streaming (unmetered) and all the extras was a bargain too. The 100 combined SMS sent/received/draft message limit was a pain, though!

My first phone was the LG U310 they were spruiking in about series 6 or 7. I remember the $6 unlimited streaming plans too, it was the only reason I bought the phone.

u310.jpg
LG-U310_07.jpg

Horrible alphanumeric keypad.

I'm still stuck with an alpha numeric keypad on my work phone. Safe to say I use it as little as possible.

This may give away how young I am but my first phone was this little buddy:
topic_iphone_3g.png
And it's been the new iPhone every year since. No BB Live Streams but infinite access all episodes from all series! ;)

Back