Skip to main content

Parks and Recreation

I watched it last night. It was pretty great. I'm going to miss them all so much.

I watched it last night. It was pretty great. I'm going to miss them all so much.
Did you watch the extended Producer's Cut of the episode? It's only on Hulu/NBC.com so you would have to bypass the geo-block, or PM me for an unlinked Youtube video. :D

Runs for an extra 11 minutes and includes extra jokes, deleted scenes and the fates of three recurring characters are detailed in two new flashforwards!

My favourite part of the extended is Mona-Lisa and Jean-Ralphio's scene. DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS!!!

kbExgyH.gif

Last edited:
Did you watch the extended Producer's Cut of the episode? It's only on Hulu/NBC.com so you would have to bypass the geo-block, or PM me for an unlinked Youtube video. :D

Runs for an extra 11 minutes and includes extra jokes, deleted scenes and the fates of three recurring characters are detailed in two new flashforwards!

No! I didn't even know about it!

My favourite part of the extended is Mona-Lisa and Jean-Ralphio's scene. DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS!!!

kbExgyH.gif

No I did not know! PM me!

Back