Skip to main content

Outside World Information reward for one !

Conchie

I would love to see a spin the wheel random reward task where the person whose picture the wheel stops at gets a session in the diary room where they get to see ALL the outside info on whats been happening re how everyone is coming across, how Tully has been dumped, how Jade is making a fool of herself over Ed, everything... the whole nine yards. They are told it must remain confidential, they cannot give even the tiniest hint to anyone else and as BB sees and hears everything, if they do, they are instantly evicted, no discussion. Their time in the house is over.

All the other housemates would have to go on is watching that person like a hawk to see if the housemate suddenly started treating anyone differently or altered their behaviour depending on what they had heard. Could be a good mind fuck !! And its not like it would give that person any advantage in the game because the public are watching, and if they saw a major change of behaviour in that person they would not reward it, they would see through it.

1. That would be far and beyond to much of an advantage as it means they know how the public thinks.

2. It defeats the entire purpose of being isolated from the world in their on little social bubble.

um, that defeats the entire premise of BB, dontcha think?

I read a novel called Dead Famous, which was set in the British BB house. One of the camera men liked one of the housemates, and when she was in the shower he would write the popularity charts up for her from behind the mirror or something. Can't remember the mechanism exactly. But she used this info to change her behaviour. She started to be kind to the feral guy called Womble or something so the public would like her more.

I think your idea would be an interesting experiment, for one of the many global BB franchises to try out once.

Last edited:
I think it would be a good reward if they got to see stuff from home, not so much themselves on TV or how popular they are, but maybe a video message from a loved one (very Survivor-esque) or something would be good.

Something similar to last year when BB put together all those packages from home for the final 5(?)

Back