Skip to main content

Our Power: Heads Of House

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
This is the place to discuss the Jump-In voting every time we get the Power to pick a pair to become the next Heads Of House.

I figure they'll alternate the way the HOH are chosen, just like BBUK does, but right now we've just been given the power to choose. You can vote now at: http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/your-power/

I chose David and Sandra tonight. I nearly went with Dion and Jason but I think David and Sandra would be much more wiser with their decision-making.

Who would you choose and why?

Well, I intend for this thread to be an open discussion for every time we get to vote throughout the whole season, so a poll for just this week would be pointless. I think we only get to vote for 24 hours anyway.

I voted Ryan and Travis. I don't like them. As evidenced in BBUK being the power housemate makes you the nominations scapegoat.

i went for skye and lisa. i have no idea why im so mesmerised by skye but i think she will have fun with the money. lisa might be a little more mindful :)

I have to say, not liking the fact that the outgoing HoH's are still eligible for the title the following week...

i went for skye and lisa. i have no idea why im so mesmerised by skye but i think she will have fun with the money. lisa might be a little more mindful :)
Remember, I don't think it's always going to be based around money. I assume the HOH's will be given completely different decisions, powers, luxuries and advantages from week to week. It'll constantly be something new.

Remember, I don't think it's always going to be based around money. I assume the HOH's will be given completely different decisions, powers, luxuries and advantages from week to week. It'll constantly be something new.

really good point. all three episodes have been so money-focused my brain was washed in it.

when does the voting close? I haven't seen enough of them to decide yet

i voted for Lawson and Aisha something a bit different and think Aisha could be a bit of a bitch with the power, so could be entertaining viewing.. Was going to vote for Sandra and David but i really dont like David at this stage ... poor Sandra

Everyone pleas vote for Sam and Cat.... I would love to see how Sam handle whatever power he gets and also I have Cat in the sweeps and want her to do well.

Skye and Lisa could be a good one. Lisa was being incredibly self-righteous and delusional tonight, whereas Skye was a voice of reason. There could be fireworks.

Back