Skip to main content

Operation: Get Priya To The FINAL 3

I haven't decided if I want her to win but I definitely want her in the final 3....or just to beat Skye...or everyone beat Skye...I can hope :angelic:
gif_write_90d1b2.gif

I really hope she'd be in the final 3. But I just can't see her competing against Travis, Ryan and Skye. Let's hope their voters get complacent or something.

I think Travis is losing popularity though. People wasted a lot of money saving him in the past, so I don't think they'd bother with him now.

Even in the last week, Priya is such an important housemate in the game. She's always evoking opinions- you either love or hate her. We definitely need a winner like that.

It's better than people like Ryan who have just sat there and done nothing, who people either love or just don't care about.

Even in the last week, Priya is such an important housemate in the game. She's always evoking opinions- you either love or hate her. We definitely need a winner like that.

It's better than people like Ryan who have just sat there and done nothing, who people either love or just don't care about.
Yeah at least she's polarizing. I have to agree, I still find Ryan to be the least interesting housemate. He does nothing for me.

Back