Skip to main content

omg i just met Sharon

Ohhhh.. we're all so mean! Give the girl a break. We all get excited about things others wouldn't :D

Ohhhh.. we're all so mean! Give the girl a break. We all get excited about things others wouldn't :D

Nah, I'm kidding. I honestly would get a photo with any of the BB cast, I'm just glad that she was the first to leave.

Yes. Her little girls were with her. She In a hurry. I paced along and asked if she still doing promos. She said going to a fashion show tonight. She lives locally which i knew. Im five foot one. She was so tall. I said do u get recognised. She said ye a little. I was so star struck nearly had tears. I wanted to ask her abt drew and if he is really gorg irl haha.

STAR STRUCK by SHARON.

gurl.

If she was half as boring in real life as she was when performing on television then I imagine it would have been a snorefest. Useless bitch should never have gotten through the audition process let alone put in as an actual housemate.

If she was half as boring in real life as she was when performing on television then I imagine it would have been a snorefest. Useless bitch should never have gotten through the audition process let alone put in as an actual housemate.

They should have picked you rather than her?

Why would they? I didn't audition. They just shouldn't pick nothing vessels who run around Coles with their kids too busy to talk to somebody who could even be bothered (I wouldn't) to speak to her because she was on a television show. You tell me what entertainment she provided and I will eat my words.

Don't include her "work outs" because if I wanted to watch that crap I'd switch to Aerobics Oz Style.

Back