Skip to main content

OMG Free apartment cleaning once a week. What to do?

What to do?

• I agree, it would be a bit strange.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it like inner city studio apartments?
It's like this:

197489863_1383732028663547_7852541408141412154_n.jpg

It's like this:

197489863_1383732028663547_7852541408141412154_n.jpg
That looks lovely.
There's a place up the road from us like that, without the pool. Then the beach is five minutes walk away. They are one bedroom studio apartment. Great for students or singles.
i definitely know people with cleaners who change sheets and make the bed, it’s a task I hate myself so i would gladly outsource that!
I hate sheet changing day with a king-size bed. Worst is quilt cover washing and putting on again day.
We bought a new mattress this year, and it's even higher, and harder to change.
They suggest "swinging " it around every few months so we're not sleeping on the same part - it's a nightmare. Way too big and heavy to keep swinging.
We had the last one for twenty years without swinging, so stuff that. It's been swung now twice. Maybe in another five years!

That looks lovely.
There's a place up the road from us like that, without the pool. Then the beach is five minutes walk away. They are one bedroom studio apartment. Great for students or singles.
The block on the left is 2-storey, three 1bdr downstairs and six studios upstairs. Building at the back is four storeys, four 1bdrs and four 2bdrs. Currently I'm ground floor near the pool, but there's a big dog who lives here who wants to attack my cat so I'll probably move to the vacant top floor unit at the back. I'm so sick of stairs after living on the fifth floor for nearly five years, but I have to look after my little guy. Anyway it'll be much lighter and brighter and with fewer mosquitoes than this unit. I'll miss having the pool right outside my door though.

That looks lovely.

I hate sheet changing day with a king-size bed. Worst is quilt cover washing and putting on again day.
We bought a new mattress this year, and it's even higher, and harder to change.
They suggest "swinging " it around every few months so we're not sleeping on the same part - it's a nightmare. Way too big and heavy to keep swinging.
We had the last one for twenty years without swinging, so stuff that. It's been swung now twice. Maybe in another five years!

Oh hell no.

Back