CHRISSIE-HEIDI
PAUL-TIM
DINO-ED
KEIRAN_BEN
KRYSTAL-TAHAN
GAELAN_CALEB
LOGANS-BLONDE SISTERS
Wow, this is almost offensive.

Chrissie and Heidi are absolutely NOTHING alike in personality, nor are Keiran and Ben nor Krystal and Tahan.

This is a bit ridiculous. I mean, it's not uncommon for similar personalities to appear in more than one season of Big Brother as the HM's are meant to be reflections of the various roles in society. Drawing these particular comparisons is definitely a bit of a long shot. :rolleyes:

The only HM's from your list that are even remotely comparable is Paul and Tim.

The first minute when Tim went win I thought of 04's Paul. He's like the less bogan version of him.

Ed and Dino are definitely alike in terms of their dark rugged features, even though I think Dino is more attractive.

Heidi is more like 07's Kate. They even lookalike.

Tully is so much like 07's Laura. They lookalike and act-alike:

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1055/563953472_c470e1586f.jpg

Matt, in some angles, resembles 06' David, the gay farmer.

Ben is like last year's Bradley.

Always thought Gaelan and Caleb were identical!

Poor Caleb. Caleb seems like a bit of a boofhead, but he seems reasonably decent and kind.

Gaelan - remember we never heard him because he swore so much they couldn't let us hear.
It's also a matter of public record he has been involved in several pub brawls and assaults - he's a thug.

Know his cousins, horrible.

Gaelan = Carlos

After this thread, well I see how/why viewers have such different likes/dislikes.

How anyone could compare Chrissie/Heidi is beyond me, Chrissie is gorgeous/warm, Heidi ugly/mean; and omg is that krystal, poor thing - so opposite of the gorgeous NATURAL Tahan, and remember that stupid girl could not participate in sports due to her plastic bags - Tahan is sporty she has a good kick.

And so on.............

Chrissie is a goddess. Heidi is....so not.

Agree, Ben is this years Bradley. Casting must have to tick the box where it states "1 x Ultimate Tragic Case".

The first minute when Tim went win I thought of 04's Paul. He's like the less bogan version of him.

Ed and Dino are definitely alike in terms of their dark rugged features, even though I think Dino is more attractive.

Heidi is more like 07's Kate. They even lookalike.

Tully is so much like 07's Laura. They lookalike and act-alike:

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1055/563953472_c470e1586f.jpg

Matt, in some angles, resembles 06' David, the gay farmer.

Ben is like last year's Bradley.

Agree on Heidi/Kate '07 and I can see the similarities between Tully and Laura. I nearly posted that one earlier in the season.

Back