Skip to main content

Obvious that Ryan is winning this

gobbledock

Ryan is doing extremely well lately, hes always top 2 (or at worst 3 with a house of 6). In save polls he has been top 2 lately and then you go on Facebook and post about him are hitting 3,000 likes in a matter of 15 mins. Oh yeah and betting has him as the fave last time I looked at like 2.00. Pretty certain this is his to take.

I see it that Skye is the shock Tahan style boot as we expected her to at least be 2nd and Travis and Ryan (came in as a pair and remain as the sole pair from this season). Travis gets a decent reception with the votes but Ryan has a huge advantage that teenage girls love his 'safeness' kinda like how they love One Direction/Justin Bieber(who Ryan tapped into tonight lol).

Ryan is doing extremely well lately, hes always top 2 (or at worst 3 with a house of 6). In save polls he has been top 2 lately and then you go on Facebook and post about him are hitting 3,000 likes in a matter of 15 mins. Oh yeah and betting has him as the fave last time I looked at like 2.00. Pretty certain this is his to take.

I see it that Skye is the shock Tahan style boot as we expected her to at least be 2nd and Travis and Ryan (came in as a pair and remain as the sole pair from this season). Travis gets a decent reception with the votes but Ryan has a huge advantage that teenage girls love his 'safeness' kinda like how they love One Direction/Justin Bieber(who Ryan tapped into tonight lol).

Travis has been really popular on Facebook as of late, i hope that means he is winning.

Skye has won this unfortunately...

Watch Ryan come 3rd and Travis 2nd.

Skye won't.

If she does, I'll eat a hat.

She will because of the split vote and Priya leaving.

Most of Priya's fans will jump onto Skye and the split vote between the boys will cause Skye to win.

Same type of problem as in the 2012 and 2013 seasons.

Eh, honestly anyone can win. Skye will be getting a lot of votes from those who are fed up of males winning and probably from Priya fans too. Travis has a lot more support on Facebook than Ryan so I don't know who out of those two will get further. I think Skye will win but I wouldn't be too disappointed if any one of the final 3 wins (but of course I want Ryan to win)

Had a peek at facebook and its pretty much how I have stated it, Ryan wins, Travis 2nd, Skye 3rd (so many "Skye needs to go" etc type comments. Its like last year. Tahan had a healthy following but the hatred for her is what threw her out at 3rd, Jade slipped into second which shocked a fair few but compared to Tahan she was seen as softer and sweeter. Neither were a match for Tim though. This time Ryan is ticking all the boxes, hasnt had any huge conflict, is a good majority of a young girls dream guy, mucks around. Hes inoffensive and thats why he will win. Travis is too "blokey" for teen girls to get on the band wagon with, he may have won a Channel 10 series but 9 is geared to a much younger crowd. I think Skye has attracted way too much negativity to take it out, she could have about a month ago but that horse has bolted.

the way everyone has talked up ryan in recent weeks, ryans going to be your 'shock eviction' ;)
'skye needs to go' is not a vote, and i reckon the majority of the people that carry on like that arent voting for their second favourite housemate

Tahan had a healthy following but the hatred for her is what threw her out at 3rd

I disagree. The voting for 2013 was very close. Almost a three-way tie in fact.
The reason: Tim and Tahan shared a fan base and their final overall votes were therefore diluted by each other.
Had either Tim or Tahan been eliminated prior to the finals, the other would have won with an overwhelming blowout victory over Jade.

The same comparisons cannot be drawn this year because all three finalists have very separate voting bases.

I disagree. The voting for 2013 was very close. Almost a three-way tie in fact.
The reason: Tim and Tahan shared a fan base and their final overall votes were therefore diluted by each other.
Had either Tim or Tahan been eliminated prior to the finals, the other would have won with an overwhelming blowout victory over Jade.

The same comparisons cannot be drawn this year because all three finalists have very separate voting bases.
To be honest, I think Travis and Skye kind of share their fanbase.
People keep saying Ryan is getting teen girls votes, yes he is, but I highly doubt it's more than Travis and Skye and I really do think he has MORE mature supporters than the other two compared to a teen fan base (hence why I don't think ryan will win lol)

the way everyone has talked up ryan in recent weeks, ryans going to be your 'shock eviction' ;)
'skye needs to go' is not a vote, and i reckon the majority of the people that carry on like that arent voting for their second favourite housemate

Are you really that daft? Do you remember those people who were saying Estelle & Tahan had to go from the previous two years??

Then again, this season has been a complete failure. Only way it could be fucked up more is Skye winning.

I find it still a bit strange that Ryan is so popular. Every time he did well in the evictions I was surprised, so you'd think I'd got used to the idea now, but nope, just not getting it at all! I feel in a lesser extent the same about Skye, but there are the odd things I see that i suppose people would vote for her for. In my little isolated world of just watching the show (no vids, FB BB etc) it still seems weird to me he could win!

Back