Skip to main content

NZers: BBAU is coming to TV3

J

Joshua Hill

TV3 New Zealand has updated the Big Brother landing page here: http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/BigBrother.aspx

The timeslot is before the 6pm News so 4.25- through till 6pm (various on episode lengths) from the 3rd November 2014

For the current season of Big Brother Australia. Features a video too

Living in NZ, this is not exciting as I am already watching the current episodes via an online source.

I wonder if Mediaworks will commission a launch season for Big Brother New Zealand in the next few years.

who knows.

Do they do this every year OP?
If not, for them to start this year makes me very very sad

Do they do this every year OP?
If not, for them to start this year makes me very very sad
Last year was the first year to air on TV3 (on an almost three month delay), and was the first season to air in NZ since BB05 (which aired on a three week delay - compared to the 20 hour delay for BB01-04).

I wonder if Mediaworks will commission a launch season for Big Brother New Zealand in the next few years.

who knows.

Back in the early '00s, when BB Australia first started, there was talk of producing a NZ version. The big expense was the house, so rather than building one in NZ, the idea was to film it in the Australian house in the off season. The only problem - it would be hard getting crowds to come along to evictions. I guess that's why it never went ahead.

I'd still love to see a NZ version, though!

Back in the early '00s, when BB Australia first started, there was talk of producing a NZ version. The big expense was the house, so rather than building one in NZ, the idea was to film it in the Australian house in the off season. The only problem - it would be hard getting crowds to come along to evictions. I guess that's why it never went ahead.

I'd still love to see a NZ version, though!
I bet people would still go to evictions, but they wouldn't pay for tickets. People go to every crazy tv show in the U.S., just to watch tv being filmed. They even stand outside studios to try to get on tv.

I do not understand showing a game show, whose results are known, on delay.

First of all im defently not a huge fan of new zealand.. A dodgy country by all means wanna be australia to them.

First of all it does not matter if the show in nz starts at 430pm Why the (lol) ? just because in australia it has always started at night. Does not mean day time on tv has to be rubish boring television viewing. Nz is diferent. Not like australia where australia they say from 6pm we all watching television because its dinner time.

Think about it.. in germany and in spain and portugal they have the big brother daily show starting pretty much in the morning around 10am so dont tell me the (lol) and such. childish. Each country is diferent. Try say to yourself why we always have to watch big brother at night on television in australia.... LOL ? bloody hell.

People do watch tv during the day and most countries primetime starts day time as well. It doesnt have to be always at night... most people preffered to go out at night after work aniways..

So i wonder why we always have to see big brother always at night around the the 730 to 930pm mark times... And not during the day or late afternoons... i wonder one would imagen. Imaging australia primetime programes from 10am until 6pm many hours to enjoy. Not like primetime starts only for a few short hours at night starting from 6pm until midnight and thats all.

Anyways.. whats with this big brother 2014 show telecasting in new zealand ? new zealand is not australia to beging with.... nz wanna be australia right ? how about show big brother america in nz.With all due respect.. if nz doesnt have the power to create big brother nz.. its because they dont have good people.

First of all im defently not a huge fan of new zealand.. A dodgy country by all means wanna be australia to them.

First of all it does not matter if the show in nz starts at 430pm Why the (lol) ? just because in australia it has always started at night. Does not mean day time on tv has to be rubish boring television viewing. Nz is diferent. Not like australia where australia they say from 6pm we all watching television because its dinner time.

Think about it.. in germany and in spain and portugal they have the big brother daily show starting pretty much in the morning around 10am so dont tell me the (lol) and such. childish. Each country is diferent. Try say to yourself why we always have to watch big brother at night on television in australia.... LOL ? bloody hell.

People do watch tv during the day and most countries primetime starts day time as well. It doesnt have to be always at night... most people preffered to go out at night after work aniways..

So i wonder why we always have to see big brother always at night around the the 730 to 930pm mark times... And not during the day or late afternoons... i wonder one would imagen. Imaging australia primetime programes from 10am until 6pm many hours to enjoy. Not like primetime starts only for a few short hours at night starting from 6pm until midnight and thats all.

Anyways.. whats with this big brother 2014 show telecasting in new zealand ? new zealand is not australia to beging with.... nz wanna be australia right ? how about show big brother america in nz.With all due respect.. if nz doesnt have the power to create big brother nz.. its because they dont have good people.
You say 'with all due respect' but I do not see you respecting NZ at all. A bit too racist tbh. I normally enjoy your posts, @John. Not this one.

Back