Skip to main content

Now we know why Madaline was picked to go on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was old news?
I've been talking about this for weeks...

Nathan really just didn't want to be there.... I don't doubt his excuse about all the bitching, Mikayyla told others the night he went in there that she was going to "warn him" about Tahan and im sure there were others.
He walked straight in to people who had been locked up together for weeks with nothing better to do than bitch.
Im surprised madaline hasn't walked too TBH

Seems an unlikely theory to me. The creative side (including casting) would have little very to do with legal. Why would they care if she worked for a company who handles their legal issues?

Madaline has a law degree from Bond University, and she works for Thomsons Lawyers in Sydney which apparently is the firm that represents Dreamworld, the home of Big Brother

http://www.thehothits.com/news/42568/big-brother-intruders-boog-and-madaline-----who-are-they-

Makes you wonder, if Nathan was given an incentive to leave the house so Madaline could stay, seeing as her firm so works for represents Dreamworld.

If she started her job in July and would of been in lockdown for how long? she hasnt spent much time in her job as apparently a kind of receptionist at a law firm....her decision to try out for BB and to go on BB indicates to me her judgement is 'up the duff'

Madaline has a law degree from Bond University, and she works for Thomsons Lawyers in Sydney which apparently is the firm that represents Dreamworld, the home of Big Brother

http://www.thehothits.com/news/42568/big-brother-intruders-boog-and-madaline-----who-are-they-

Makes you wonder, if Nathan was given an incentive to leave the house so Madaline could stay, seeing as her firm so works for represents Dreamworld.

What is with all the furfies of late that are getting posted.

First it was Ben being a professional actor/comedian, then it was Ed family or something, then it was team Tahan which doesn't exist its someone using another persons identity in the hope their player gets up to win. Who's next !!!!

I expect next week when Tim is up that some loser will say he's an actor or is a shrink for getting in the minds of the other contestants.

Sorry, this is old news and I am 200% sure, it has been mentioned already in a Madeline thread/Intruder thread or maybe it was on the front page story.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back