Skip to main content

Nominations chamber yet again not sound proof

Did we get voting numbers??? Are these people really up for eviction

No and no. Tune in tomorrow night (or Friday, or this time next wek, I have no idea really) to find out the REAL list. I think it was Friday.

Watch Thursday Show (Tomorrow) cause the Twist takes place and 1 halfway housemate will become safe and a safe housemate will be half way OUT.

They will then give you the numbers to SAVE your Housemate.

and why does it all have to change? They chose who they want out, why mess with it?

and why does it all have to change? They chose who they want out, why mess with it?

So they can claim another stupid "Twist".

EDIT:

And what IS the fascination with there being exactly 6 nominated HMs ?

I think because you can't fit more than six in the halfway house? To guarantee a bigger spread of votes maybe?

Voting lines are only Open from Thursday Night and Eviction is Tuesday Night.

So when you look at it. They have cut the voting time down, but have put up 6 housemates.

Voting lines are only Open from Thursday Night and Eviction is Tuesday Night.

So when you look at it. They have cut the voting time down, but have put up 6 housemates.

Tuesday night? Evicitons are on Monday night!

But why the F*** can't there be 7 nominees ?

They've always worked on a "minimum" number of nominees. If there was a tie for last place, they'd simply add that HM to the list of nominees.

Why couldn't they just have had 7 ?

There's something particular about it being 6. The other half suggested it could be a health and safety thing, but I don't see it.

6 housemates in the halfway house is max it can safely accommodate.

Trust me, there isn't much room to move around.

All public buildings have a capacity for Health and Safety reasons.

6 housemates in the halfway house is max it can safely accommodate.

Trust me, there isn't much room to move around.

All public buildings have a capacity for Health and Safety reasons.

What about when Katie and Lucy are nominated?

That would mean 7 people would have to be in the halfway house!

^ Good point.

I love lots of nominees - gives the public a real choice.

And I also love the nomination chamber - as if nominating isn't bad enough, but then knowing that your nominee choices are watching. Awkward.

Conspiracy theory alert: Tim will go back into the house in the nomination swap, so our villian lives to entertain another week...

The reason they know if they're being nominated is that they hear the camera moving and zooming in on them from the run, that's why they are always looking around the room, then you see them zero in on the noise and cock their head to listen. BB needs to stop immediately zooming in on the nominated housemates and show some stock footage or something.

I can deal with the chamber not being sound proof, the one thing that really annoyed me was the bug crawling around the chamber especially during Ben's nominations, did anyone else see that?

Will Katy and Lucy have to squeeze into the phone box? Their well inflated breasts (2 for 1 deal???) will be pressed up against the camera, a sight to see!:confused:

Back