Skip to main content

Nominations chamber yet again not sound proof

Jayden

Awesome site donor
During Ben's nomination you heard someone clearly coughing (again). It was quite loud this time.

This was from the studio, not the nominations room, I think.

How about jasmine nodding along to Tims nomination of her, and then retaliating and nominating Tim?
It happened with a few other housemates too.. They are definitely good lip readers, or are hearing something..

How about jasmine nodding along to Tims nomination of her, and then retaliating and nominating Tim?
It happened with a few other housemates too.. They are definitely good lip readers, or are hearing something..

Definitely noticed this. Seemed odd.

Seriously? This discussion again?

After all the non-belief of last year, you actually believe the producers wouldn't have tested, double-tested, and then triple-tested that booth over and over again for complete sound-proofness.

It was sound-proof last year. But, despite that, due to all the non-belief from last year, it would have been checked, rechecked and checked again this year. It will certainly, definitely be sound-proof.

May I ask how you lip read from behind someone? Is there a reflection they are looking at or something?

May I ask how you lip read from behind someone? Is there a reflection they are looking at or something?

Yeah I think it's the mirrors of the camera run. However I think you would have to be a MASTER lip reader to read the lips from a reflection in a mirror in a darkened room like that

When Tim voted for Mikkayla, Ed and Tully look over at Mikkayla. Kind of weird.

Though I doubt that even if the housemates were hear anything, we would know. It's not live anymore, is it?

Tim was speaking rather loudly may some sound leaked out
anyway the booth idea is rather tired now
I can't really see the point of the live noms they could pre record them during the day would make little difference

Is it the same one as last year?
Well at least 50% of it's new - the glass on the sides has been replaced to include frosted strips so that the face of the person in the chamber isn't reflected throughout the room so they don't need to cover their mouths. Something Xavier failed to notice.

Tim was speaking rather loudly may some sound leaked out
anyway the booth idea is rather tired now
I can't really see the point of the live noms they could pre record them during the day would make little difference

I think he was trying to be a dick and yelled out his nomination purposely so the other housemates would hear it.

How is this for a BB fail!

I still don't know who is up for nominations!!

Well at least 50% of it's new - the glass on the sides has been replaced to include frosted strips so that the face of the person in the chamber isn't reflected throughout the room so they don't need to cover their mouths. Something Xavier failed to notice.

Unless Xavier was still able to see, and therefore decided to cover his own mouth.

The frosted strip isn't quite low and high enough to take into account the shortest and tallest HM's mouths.

Back