Skip to main content

Nomination talk!?

kbomb247

How come Cat just got a point against her for talking about nom noms, when we've constantly seen and heard others doing it all year!? Jason and Priya were blatantly discussing noms last night, for example.

The rule was posted on the bottom of the screen. "HMs are forbidden from discussing who they nominated"

we've seen the other HMs discuss nominations but not say what went on in the DR

Didn't Priya and Jason talk about the fact that other HMs were talking about people who they have NOT Nominated......... I feel like that should also be against the rules, but what do I know? I just watch TV..... Not make TV.

Skye should have got a point for every time she didn't have her mic on O_O

Poor dear would have cried a river

I remember past season this sort of thing warranted a strike. I bet you anything, they don't want to risk losing Cat, because the whole Clawson thing they're milking is the only thing keeping the show afloat.

"HMs are forbidden from discussing who they nominated" Bullshit!
Priya & Jason nominated the same people for the same amount of points for exactly same reason...
Jason - 3 points to Lawson for his attitude... 2 points to Sandra for basically calling me a bitch!
Priya - 3 points to Lawson for his attitude... 2 points to Sandra for basically calling me a bitch!

The whole show is a total mess!

Priya & Jason nominated the same people for the same amount of points for exactly same reason...
Jason - 3 points to Lawson for his attitude... 2 points to Sandra for basically calling me a bitch!
Priya - 3 points to Lawson for his attitude... 2 points to Sandra for basically calling me a bitch!

you can't just single out these 2. Sam, Lawson and Sandra have also discussed matters in similar ways. Ditto David. Aish and Trav as well. Cat's was more direct as the mentioned exactly what she had done; not what she may do. Ch9 seem to be softer on this than ch10 ever were.

Miss having live feeds. I would have thought that Sam, Sandra, and Ryans nominations would have been like that. I can't figure out if it was their strategy or not on how they nominated. Or if Lawson is included in the group any longer.
Ryan voted for Cat (3 points) and Jason (2 points) Sam voted for Travis (3 points) and Priya (2 points) Sandra voted for Travis (3 points) and Skye (2 points) Lawson voted for Skye (3 points) and Jason (2 points)

Interestingly enough is that the Hotel Guests nominations (other than Cat) focused on the same four people they had discussed up in the bedroom as who were running the house and had not been nominated yet.
Aisha voted for Sandra (3 points) and Sam (2 points) Travis voted for Sandra (3 points) and Jason (2 points)
Skye voted for Lawson (4 points) and Sam (1 point) David voted for Jason (3 points) and Lawson (2 points)

Except Ryan. He must really be a nice guy to keep escaping getting any points.

Back