Skip to main content

Nomination Prediction Game 2013

Lightning McQueen

Well it's obvious there are already some really annoying housemates, so I thought we might already be able to predict who'd end up nominated first :p So just list the five people who you think will be nominated each week and in which order. If you get a housemate right, you get a point. If it's in the right order, you get more points :) The winner at the end of the season will get a percentage of all profits made by Big Brother this year :D

My votes: Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla, Drew and Jade, in that order. (Drew and Jade only because I think they'll fail their challenge).

Tim - Well it's obvious
Tahan - Winging/whining, breaking the rules, complaining and crying all the time
Tully - Being a hard rock to crack, her personality and confrontational side
Jasmine - Flying under the rador, not connecting with HMs
Ben - HM's may feel he's struggling and send points his way
+
Drew/Jade if they fail the task

Jasmin is pretty much a plot plant because everyone else has such big personalities??????????????

I don't think Drew and Jade are going to lose anymore, according to the live feed, Heidi apologized to them for doubting the two today. And Drew and Jade did perfectly in the couple's challenge. So my guesses are: Tim, Tahan and Tully (which would probably mean bye bye Tim)

It is too hard to know. We don't see what is happening in the house really, all we see is the story the editing people wants us to see. I don't know what the HMs feel about each other.

Tim, Tahan, Tully, Sharon, Mikkayla

Jasmin is pretty much a plot plant because everyone else has such big personalities??????????????

I don't think Drew and Jade are going to lose anymore, according to the live feed, Heidi apologized to them for doubting the two today. And Drew and Jade did perfectly in the couple's challenge. So my guesses are: Tim, Tahan and Tully (which would probably mean bye bye Tim)

If its those 3 up, Tahan is toast. Nobody will save her, twitter and facebook just about want to lynch her lol.

Tim, Tahan, Tully, Sharon, Mikkayla

If its those 3 up, Tahan is toast. Nobody will save her, twitter and facebook just about want to lynch her lol.

But there are so many Tim haters that they might all vote for Tahan/Tully.

Though I can't see any of the 3 I posted leaving this early, it's too soon.

But there are so many Tim haters that they might all vote for Tahan/Tully.

Though I can't see any of the 3 I posted leaving this early, it's too soon.

Thats a good theory, a lot of people do seem to hate him with a passion but nearly equal amounts hate Tahan. I actually dont want any of those going anytime soon as they are the most prominent. Although I wont be surprised if they are the nominees come Tuesday.

Sorry to say but as nice as she is Jasmin is the most expendable, at least thats how its appearing, either her, Caleb or Sharon would be best to leave first.

Tim is a love/hate character. While I don't like watching him, I can see why others would. Tahan on the other hand doesn't seem to have as much reason (other than the fact that she's eye candy) to be saved. Bye bye Tahan.

Tim is a love/hate character. While I don't like watching him, I can see why others would. Tahan on the other hand doesn't seem to have as much reason (other than the fact that she's eye candy) to be saved. Bye bye Tahan.

Agreed. But if its vote to save it will either be her or a quieter HM to go. Lets hope it will be the former.

Agreed. But if its vote to save it will either be her or a quieter HM to go. Lets hope it will be the former.

Yep. I think Jasmin would have a lot more to offer if it weren't for the look-at-me attention whores of the house *cough*Tim/Heidi/Tahan*cough*

Yep. I think Jasmin would have a lot more to offer if it weren't for the look-at-me attention whores of the house *cough*Tim/Heidi/Tahan*cough*

Not to mention the occupants in the halfway house. I'm sure they would have more to offer if they weren't so confined most of the time. I think if Sharon of Jasmin are nominated they could be in strife.

But I don't know why Sharon or Jasmin would even be nominated in the first place. Everyone seems to like them.

But I don't know why Sharon or Jasmin would even be nominated in the first place. Everyone seems to like them.

Tim and Heidi get annoyed at Sharon when she tries to take over the cooking. They claim that she ruins the cooking by adding too many vegetables.

Back