Skip to main content

No favourites?

Me either, not yet and to me no big personalities are emerging.
I like Aisha though, she seems the most down to earth and real

Pristianity is open to everyone!

jiDFHXX7O8KpH.png

I want Trav to stick around now, he looks like he gets under the skin of that Lawson, Sam, Sandra and Ryan group and they just need to go ASAP.

I want Trav to stick around now, he looks like he gets under the skin of that Lawson, Sam, Sandra and Ryan group and they just need to go ASAP.

I am warming to Travis. He seems to have calmed down since being nominated every week. Can't stand the 'never nominated' clique.

Yeah, there's no one I love and who I'm invested in like Tim last year. Lawson used to be my fave, not anymore lol. I guess my fave is Priya. I like Skye a lot but I don't like how stupid she is, or the fact BB wants us to find her idiocy cute. I like Aisha too but I don't like how we never get to see her, plus her showmance with Trevor is boring as hell.

All the blokes are dildos. I root for David by default because they are all such arseholes to him and I hate seeing someone feel excluded like that. All that said I don't really like his personality, and if it weren't for the fact he's become the underdog I doubt I'd like him much. Leo wanks on about bullshit too much for my taste but I think I'm starting to come around to him. He seems like a sincere dude. I'd like Jason more if he stopped trying so hard and BB stopped shoving his "hilarity" down our throats. Same situation as Skye really.

Yeah, there's no one I love and who I'm invested in like Tim last year. Lawson used to be my fave, not anymore lol. I guess my fave is Priya. I like Skye a lot but I don't like how stupid she is, or the fact BB wants us to find her idiocy cute. I like Aisha too but I don't like how we never get to see her, plus her showmance with Trevor is boring as hell.

All the blokes are dildos. I root for David by default because they are all such arseholes to him and I hate seeing someone feel excluded like that. All that said I don't really like his personality, and if it weren't for the fact he's become the underdog I doubt I'd like him much. Leo wanks on about bullshit too much for my taste but I think I'm starting to come around to him. He seems like a sincere dude. I'd like Jason more if he stopped trying so hard and BB stopped shoving his "hilarity" down our throats. Same situation as Skye really.

That's it. All what you said is what I think and feel about the HMs :thumbsup: Not one sentence is different of what I think, it is amazing :)

Lawson was my early tip to win and my favourite but he cured me of that. There are still hm's in that house that I don't feel I know well enough to have formed an opinion on so no, I don't have another favourite either.

I have only 3 favourites.

The funny thing is, the rest would be on my 'dislike' list - I don't even have neutrals. :bored:

Last edited:
I don't have favourites but I do have:
people I haven't warmed to ie Sandra, Sam, Ryan, Cat, Leo, Lawson
people that I want to stay to annoy viewers and or other HMs ie Lisa, David, Skye, Travis; and
others that are just meh ie Priya, Jason, Aisha.

I did want Gemma n Katie to stay a bit longer. Hard this year to really warm to anyone.

I did want Gemma n Katie to stay a bit longer. Hard this year to really warm to anyone.
This year is going to be a "quick, get rid of the interesting ones first" year. People seem to favour the boring ones. :rolleyes:

I mean...Gemma, Katie, Lisa...who would've stirred up some good, exciting crap. But alas, it won't happen...:shifty:

Though thankfully, we'd got rid of some boring ones at least (Dion, Jake...)

Now it seems like Ryan is getting out of his shell (getting all humorous). Sandra, Jason and David also have their moments (funny and whatnot). They'll probably go early - That's probably the point of this season's voters - funny/interesting ones, go away!

Expect the final 6 to be Travis, Skye, Aisha, Sam, Lawson and Cat - kill me please...:eek:

This year i keep changing my opinion of all the housemates, I'm so confused lol. But I've liked Ryan from the start and I'm sticking to him.

Now that some of the bigger personalities have been evicted it will be interesting to see how the house dynamics (someone on here hates this word but please forgive me for using it) change.
Who will become more vocal?
Who will take more of a lead?
Who will shake things up in the house?
Isn't this exciting? :geek:

Back